HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)511
Share | 

My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit

PostSubject: My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Ok, deck list looks solid, and I don't even know what to change. The problem that deck is very SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Fixes anyone? As I mentioned, deck is slowpoke. It needs a new engine or smthing, I don't know.

The following engines are not allowed:
Chaos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Looks like the problem is all the monsters(or the more important ones) depend on that crucial normal summon, and there are some cards that take up that space so:

-1 goblin zombie
-2 Mystic Tomato(pyramid turtle stalls enough)
-1 Gale(not needed here)
+1 Foolish burial
+2 Ryko, Lightsworn hunter
+1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
OR
+3 Tour Guide

both of the pluses work great in zombies but since u said you don't want chaos you shud prolly use the tour guide

~DGA All Out Winner~
~DGA Chaos Tourney Winner~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 am

lol, zombies, need to see what our zombie expert will say, scorp u must fix this now Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master

PostSubject: Re: My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 pm

haha XD me here now Smile

1st you dont need more than 2 goblins ! once you get him in the grave, you just loop and the loop dot stop and you dont want to draw it so -1 goblin Smile

2ndm istake : blue blooded oni sucks !!!!!!!

3rd : fuck th tomatoes and fuck turtles !

4th : fuck the tropah XD

now fixes, 3 Tour guide, 2 Veilers and 1 BLS and 1 Return ... thats makes 40
cards

gutsberserk: I don't miss Inzektors tbh. But last format was so fucked up ,that I actually started to like them.
gutsberserk: they prevent you from playing YGO cards lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Comments and additions on scorps fixes
2 troopers iss pro with 2 COTH thats how i run it also its a LV 3 which can overlay with tourguied which is aslo pro you can even try 2 run a glow up bulb with the 2 veilers and try to fit in a one for one another zombie monster that i find is good to tech in is bone crushed first it didnt have much effect now with Xyz u summon it with zombie master pop a backrown and get a utopia or roach you could also consider that return isnt really that needed either imo with 3 tourguied u can get leviair.
im playing smthn similar my opponent had gd cards in his hand and was setting for next turn he had about 4000 lp or less i summon trooper mill a mezuki use its eff get a reaper from grave overlay get leviair use its effect send reaper to grave get mezuki us glow up synch with mezuki into Libra use mezuki get reaper back 1800+2400+300=4500 more than enough for game i enjou playing zombies 2 so scorp aint the only one you should take advice from Wink
hope i helped
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My zombies need to get their brain fixed (Zombie deck FIX)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1