Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJunk Synchron Deck ! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junk Synchron Deck !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

Junk Synchron Deck ! Empty
PostSubject: Junk Synchron Deck !   Junk Synchron Deck ! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 pm

I am having huge success with this deck, tell me what u think about it Smile

Monsters: 21
1 BLS
1 Quickdraw
3 Junk Synchron
2 Ryko
1 Doppel warrior
1 Dandy
1 goblindbergh
1 bulb
1 T.G. Warwolf
1 Quillbolt
3 tengu
2 Effect Veiler
1 Level Eater
2 Cyber Dragon

Spells: 14
3 Tuning
2 MSt
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 one for one
1 Mind Control
1 Foolish Burial
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Charge of the Light Brigade

Traps: 6
1 Solemn J
2 Solemn W
1 Mirror Force
1 Limit Reverse

Extra: 15
1 stardust
1 Scrap Dragon
1 trishula
1 Scrap Archfiend
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 brionac
1 Gaia Knight
1 librarian
1 catastor
1 Nitro Warrior
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Junk Archer
1 Drill Warrior
1 formula
1 armory arm
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron Deck !   Junk Synchron Deck ! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:04 pm

1 Doppel? No Quasar?!?!?! Surprised. Methinks you underestimate the powah of Junk Smile.
-1 warwolf
-1 junk (eh. Considering 3 myself. But you do search it a lot)
+1 dopple (Quasar ftw)
+1 debris
-2 cydra
+1 lonefire
+1 spore
-1 quillboyl
+1 gorz

quick fixes, gtg
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron Deck !   Junk Synchron Deck ! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:27 pm

i tried the plant engine before but it didn't work that well since it got hit by the ban list

warwolf may seem random but it's great i can summon it easily since i always special summon and it's just junk sync + doppel (ingrav) + ss warwolf and a junk destroyer/SD/Scrap dragon is ready Very Happy

quillbolt is just amazing, i'm actually thinking of adding one lol, damn it's good
ditch it to ss quickdraw, then summon it with junk sync get librarian, use it's eff and sync again for nitro warrior + one draw

this deck has great combos, i always have option xD

cyber dragon is cool, i can even use it as a decoy to bait solemn or mirror, then reveal my real intentions, plus it's a great beater, so yea ..

i noticed 2 junks aren't enough, i usually get to the point where i have 2 in grav and need an other one to finish up the duel, so 3 ftw

lol, i just tossed all ur fixes to the toilet xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron Deck !   Junk Synchron Deck ! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 pm

same as harper said, but instead of spore, try 1 The Warrior returning alive,. you can get 1 junk synchroin or a dople warrior depending the situation Wink
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron Deck !   Junk Synchron Deck ! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Warrior returning alive is a good card in this deck if U mill BLS or its destroied u can get it back and use it again also you may think the plants are dead but they work great in junk doppel deck try em and ull see they may not be there own deck but still a good engine to work with tokens and tengu for example glow up eff u can summon a doppel warrior from hand with out wasting a summon with junk warrior same with glow up also debris dragon get a dandy or lonefire summon doppel from hand go into trish with 4 tokens on the field so it really opens a lot more options for you and about hedgehog he can be a great tech id leave him
the one warewolf is just random also run Call of the haunted over limit because you can get anything you want aslo 2 COTH is pro in this deck abuse dandylion and token spam and try fitting in sangan which u can also abuse with ppl throw random mst and heavy instead of just losing a card why dont u get something worth it and u can run card trooper for milling and a +1 when destroied which works the same way with COTH but now with 1 POA i dont think milling a lot is a really good idea and like harper said this deck is capable of summoning quasar so you may think of adding but now instead of having everything set for a quasar need to think a little before you know how to summon it
well these are my fixes hope i was of help
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron Deck !   Junk Synchron Deck ! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am

thanks DE, u made it clear in my mind
and thx harper and scorp for the suggestions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron Deck !   Junk Synchron Deck ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Junk Synchron Deck !
Page 1 of 1