Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRoad to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile

Go down 
+7
coolchemist2001
BliTz
LegendaryFrost
ivan209
j0hnb0i
Vongola-x
Scorpion67
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile Empty
PostSubject: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 am

Well Like I promise, I made a Video about my deck choice for the YCS Smile Some of you will probably be surprise about the deck choice but dont worry, I explain why I am not running chaos Agents.So enjoy the video and dont forget to comment and Subscribe Smile

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 am

again, USE THE DGA CHANNEL!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 am

Couldnt use the DGA chanel for this, the video is more than 12 mins and DGA chanels limit is 10 mins right now.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 am

i don't know how, but somehow i guessed that this was the deck that you were gonna play lol
Back to top Go down
ivan209

ivan209

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 am

That is a pretty good deck. I hope you have fun and do well at YCS
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:16 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
They use Heavy Storm, I punish them. Mirror Force, I punish them. Dark Hole, I punish them.

Pro shiz!!! Very Happy Nice deck man, seems really gud to me
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 am

i donno im sceptical cuz it runs so many dead draws (2 bribe, 2 SLR, 3 Horns, 3 EM1). But people have topped many times by doing the same things so..... good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:56 am

Like it scorpy Smile. My comments are probably my personal preferences:
1. I like my striker @ 3 cuz i always run out of it.
2. Wonder how your trap lineup is working having removed some of the power traps to fit those bribes and starlights. Also, blitz' comment. That's why I suggest taking out 2 cards (say 1 tg1 and 1 horn) to put in a mirror (or evac) and a trap dust shoot.
3. Regarding chimeratech fortress, aren't you expecting some Karakuri matchups?
4. GL in Toronto. Waiting for you to top so that i'll net deck like a pro Wink
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 am

woah didn't see that one coming Oo
dark bribe is not really good since bribe just gives him an advantage over you since he gets to draw and u don't which makes u one card less
BLS is not recommended too since having a light and dark using that deck is very unlikely tbh
great deck though and good luck !

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

BLS could work since it's at 1 and by the time he gets it(if he don't open with it) he will have a light and dark in grave, and also I forgot to mention, what protection you got against an early decree?
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 am

Dammit I so Gota move .-. No yugioh events in my area at all, damn Leeds with no space for yugioh .-.

And scorp nice deck man =D

U should own at Ycs gl man =D

Also hf mid f*cling ppl lol
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

Well I agree with your decision to try something different. Tg can still be good and no one will expect them. I do have a few points though I'd like to make.
1. You don't have Dustshoot. What the hell is wrong with you xD
2. I think you're ovvereacting a little bit with Heavy Storm being back. 2 SLR is okay. Bribe is good just to protect your backrow...but at 2? And Judgment? I agree a little with Chemist that you're using just a bit too many trap slots to protect your backrow and not enough actual backrow.
3. I like 3 Striker too, but idk what you would drop for it.
4. Shi En seems so pointless. Sams are dead. You may still run into them but you'll mop the floor with them. And you side Puppet Plant so you don't need to waste valuable extra deck space on them

that's about it, looking good. I hope your gamble pays off
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 am

Looks like I need to explain why 2 Starlights and 2 bribes XD

Bribe is not only for Heavy, its for Prison you nabs XD

This a situation that ALWAYS hapens when you play TG. You have Rino equiped with horn, you attack a monster, opponent ue D prison, you bribe it so he draw one, you destroy his monster so you draw 1. Same goes for Gemini spark and some other things flying around. This deck gets advantage every turn so I dont mind letting my opponent draw a card. I dont know why ppeople always underestimate bribe .....

Its a control deck so 5 counter traps is what you need to keep the control of the ame and win

and BTW TG1 EM1 and Horn are never dead draws. Thats why I chosed 3 of them I always have use for them and TG1 is a wining condition against Chaos Agents and sworns.

Now for the shien and the Pupet plants, I agre I got shocked cuz at locals I lost to sams in the last round of swiss :S and I was like WTF !!!! but shien will definitly go out XD

I forgot about karakuries Chemist, thx fo reminding me Razz Chimera will stay then:)

and for the 3rd striker, I really dont like it. I never run off of them cuz I just rarely syncro and I rarely sychro cuzz I dont get the TG monsters advantewhen I do it. I just synchr when Im going for game and I need s trish, a crap dragon, a brio or something like that.

and now for the dustshoot XD I was expecting that too come out Razz I just decidednot to play it cuz I didnt had space and I dont wana get rd of a TG1 cuz It won me too many games. so I deided that 2 mind crush in side was enough.

Hope I ansered all your questions Smile and thx fo your comments, I ill try to not disapoint you there

AND AGAIN,Dont underestimate Bribe, In my 1st build I was playing 1 fake trap and 1 bribe and at the end, just decided to play 2 bribes cuz the card is boss. TG always have more advantage than the opponent and bribe a prison or bribe a D fissre is never a minus in this deck Wink
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am

thats true TG gain advantage pretty quickly so bribe is nice.

but i dont get 2 starlights i mean when is ur opponent ever going to dark hole, mirror or torrent ur tgs >_>
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 pm

When he is against the wall, and Tg is a really agressive deck so he have no choice some times. But double starlight just allows me to go agressive with this deck and thats why I love it. TG stun couldn't go so agressive in he last format cuz you had to watch your steps against TT , MF and such things, now you dont, you just win in less than 5 turns usualy.

The other reason why I run 2 starlights is that SD is hard todo with this deck and with Starlight I just punish a mass destruction card and then I protect my horns from MST or My skill drain

So yeah the trap line up keep the control of the field and win Smile

SD and TKR also get their effect even with skill drain on the field so .... I think I said enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:49 pm

You still need Dustshoot Razz. Bribe is indeed good against other stuff but I doubt Prison will even be used much
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Will try to make space for dustshoot Smile Neways I will do anther video before the day before the YCS at the hotel so If I changed something you will e aware Smile stll need to test this at locals 2-3 more times. but so far I feel really confortable with the deck nd thats why I dont wana change nothin in main, I know all my outs cuz I made it to win against the top decks.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Bribe is soo good right now! Razz The deck seems really really solid! Nice deck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile   Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to the YCS Toronto : Scorp's Deck Profile
Page 1 of 1