Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewind-up juggler I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wind-up juggler

Go down 
+2
LegendaryFrost
Nivedo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

wind-up juggler Empty
PostSubject: wind-up juggler   wind-up juggler EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:28 pm

"If this card battles with your opponent's monster, you can destroy that monster after damage calculation. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field."

now then it says after damage calculation, i would figure that since monsters don't get destroyed until the end of damage step, that he would be able able to get his effect, even if he is destroyed at the end of the damage step. can someone clear this up for me because i have been hearing from several people that because he is destroyed by battle he doesn't get his eff, but he would still technically be on the field after damage calculation since that time would be before the "end of damage step" sub-step.

so can any confirm or correct me on this card effect?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

wind-up juggler Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind-up juggler   wind-up juggler EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 pm

IMO it shud get it's effect since it is similar to D.D. Warrior Lady, after the calculation the monster shud be destroyed, along with the card that attacked it.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

wind-up juggler Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind-up juggler   wind-up juggler EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

woot
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

wind-up juggler Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind-up juggler   wind-up juggler EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 am

j0hnb0i wrote:
woot

So I'm assuming that you're agreeing with Frost about this? Becuase I'm contemplating about putting Juggler back in my deck, too.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

wind-up juggler Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind-up juggler   wind-up juggler EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:04 am

That's john's way of saying: "yep, that's right!" xD. And for the record:
woot!
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

wind-up juggler Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind-up juggler   wind-up juggler EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 am

http://www.yugiohforums.com/showthread.php?t=72728

"Yes Because none of the monsters involved in the battle are destroyed until 3 substeps after damage calculation so as soon as damage calculation step is over and you enter substep 5(battle damage)you destroy the opponents monster. your monster will still be sent to the grave if it lost the battle but not for another 2 substeps(substep 7)"
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

wind-up juggler Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind-up juggler   wind-up juggler Empty

Back to top Go down

wind-up juggler
Page 1 of 1