Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHelp please, I'm confused a bit I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help please, I'm confused a bit

Go down 
+3
j0hnb0i
Quincy99
Phoenix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Help please, I'm confused a bit Empty
PostSubject: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 am

Hey, friends =D

I'm going to my first tournament today, and am running a Gladiator/E-Hero hybrid. I have a question about the Gyzarus contact fusion, can I set Bestiari, and return them to the deck when I have a face up Gladiator already on the field?

For example: I have Secutor face up on the field. I set Bestiari(to avoid a Bottomless Trap Hole) and then return them into the deck to fuse for Gyzarus.

Is that a legitimate play???? When I watch duels ln Youtube involving this play, no-one seems to object.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:07 am

To my knowledge its legal. Called blind contact.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:08 am

Nice, thanks dude
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 am

woot! good luck at your tournament! =D
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 am

You just need to reveal bestiari to your opponent before doing it,and it's all k
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks guys, =D I'll tell you how I do... machina/karakuri will kill me...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:08 am

I have no idea why it's that way, but yes Razz. You can even contact with both being facedown but you do have to show before returning. Good luck mate! Give us a report when u get back Wink
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 am

yea gota watch out for those karakuris, good luck at your tourney
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Ok guys, so for my first tournament, with a deck i bought as was from ebay, Glads, I won 2-0 (Gravekeepers), 0-2(X Sabers), and D.D. Monarcs(0-2). I'll admit it... these guys spammed and sacked me with royal tribute, compulsory, torrential tribbute, and d prison XD and oh the irony, the only MachinaKarakuris were on my side. But yeah, it was fun. May do it again next week or when I finish my Flamesworn build.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 pm

keep going to locals Smile it is always fun Smile its funnier when you have a good deck tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, Scorp, will do ^_^
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Not bad, locals give you good experience. And if you had fun that's what matters Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help please, I'm confused a bit   Help please, I'm confused a bit Empty

Back to top Go down

Help please, I'm confused a bit
Page 1 of 1