Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDazed, Confused, and Loving it! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dazed, Confused, and Loving it!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DalekNyourPantz

DalekNyourPantz

Dazed, Confused, and Loving it! Empty
PostSubject: Dazed, Confused, and Loving it!   Dazed, Confused, and Loving it! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 pm

I was introduced to this site by Stolensoul7(on Dueling Network). I have read through the rules and a couple of fourms. While I cannot make a lick of sense on how/where to do test(still looking). I do have much respect for this site accomplishes and brings to a community of Yu-Gi-Oh! fans. I plan to vicarously find information through the fourms in which to get a better understanding and be the best I can be. I am open minded, love all decks as long as there is a real purpose or strategy involved. I am always looking for new deck ideas and love testing said decks.

All that aside I am an avade watcher of Yu-Gi-Oh!(all), Doctor Who, Venture Brothers, Dan Vs., and many more shows I do not care to mention at this time. I listen to almost everything(Ex: Your Favorite Martain to Korn to Katie Perry) except Country and Basic Rap(Ex: Ludicrious, Reba, Tim McGraw, Little Wayne, etc.), sometimes there are exceptions. I have a active immagination( borderline schizophrenic) and do/would like to get in to streamline art, ranging from custom art(Ex: advertisment and/or commissions) to videos(Ex: YouTube).

Thank you for reading my long-winded introduction, if you did, then you know what basicly makes me tick(atleast on a introductory level).

Last edited by DalekNyourPantz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Dazed, Confused, and Loving it!   Dazed, Confused, and Loving it! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Welcome to DGA! Woo for the Led Zeppelin reference on the title! Very Happy

If you wanna get tested, go the testers offices, and choose who ever you'd like and join their ham network Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dazed, Confused, and Loving it!   Dazed, Confused, and Loving it! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Welcome to DGA Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Dazed, Confused, and Loving it!   Dazed, Confused, and Loving it! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 am

welcome to dga! i think you will fit in well here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dazed, Confused, and Loving it!   Dazed, Confused, and Loving it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dazed, Confused, and Loving it!
Page 1 of 1