Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard Dirscovery: Smashing Horn I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn Empty
PostSubject: Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn   Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:43 pm

With Xyz out all over the place and ppl merging their stun, LB and just about any other deck that focuses on control or Xyz, it may be harder to overcome some things with certain decks. Well that's why u give 'em hell with THIS:

Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn SmashingHornGENF-EN-UE

Code:
Effect: When a monster effect or Trap Card is activated that negates the Normal or Special Summon of a monster(s): Negate the activation and destroy it.

Now this card is good for soooooo many reasons but lemme give u the main ones:

1. Solemn Warning: Yes this card is mained in just about every deck, which makes some ppl tremble in fear when even 1 card is face-down. But Konami generates hate vs warning and makes this, notice how it says on the card, monster eff or TRAP CARD Very Happy. Solemn Warning, umadbro?

2. Thunder King Rai-oh: This card gives sooo many problems that it's hard to count the number of times that I see this card and want to slap the player using it *glares at Vongy* but this card stops it. Some may say, well what if he won't negate the summon? Let me ask those ppl this, If u had field advantage with only this card against my synchro spam deck, would u honestly let me summon a synchro and take over? I think not. Therefore TKR users will most likely negate the summon flip this on them, and they get -1 for nuthin Very Happy TKR, umadbro?

3. Steelswarm Roach: This is one of the perfect anti-meta cards, the cost is actually a +1 to give ur opponent -[insert number here]. He negates u chain this, ur opponent says wtf is that? You say, "Roach's mama", opponent ragequits and u get free win. Very Happy Roach, umadbro?

4. Evolkaiser Ragia: Ah the walking judgment, most ppl think that once u summon this card, it's game, all u have to do is tempt them and they negate ur summons, and when they try to, use this on them. They will see that ragia is still only a young dinosaur. Very Happy Ragia, umadbro?

There are other cards that can fall victim to this such as Royal Oppression, and special archtype cards, so I think this could be an ok side. Comes out in Generation Force pack, which will be released in 4 days, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn   Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:46 pm

wow, nice card, thanks for the info, frosteh ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn   Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:11 pm

A bit slow but can work, id rather side it.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn   Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Finally, something that says f you to Oppression and Solemns
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn   Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Harper.. There are a lots of other cards... Seven Tools, Dark bribe etc..
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn   Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:14 am

Obviously, but you can never have too many cards that do that. Okay you can like if you ran 3 of this. But still it's nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn   Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Dirscovery: Smashing Horn
Page 1 of 1