Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat is your favorite Card and why? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite Card and why?

Go down 
+9
Teise
Shadow
kiryu111
Harper7000
Scorpion67
ScottishFox
Ageha
redgar
ShinobiTOB
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinobiTOB

ShinobiTOB

What is your favorite Card and why? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Well My favorite card would Have to be Barrel Dragon Idk what it is it just Looks BA and I like its effect even though i Havent put this card in anny deck yet but Thats somthing I should Look in to!

What is your favorite Card and why? 300px-BarrelDragonMC1-EN-ScR-LE
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am

Mine is in my avatar. I dont really know why but since I first so him in 5ds I became addicted to the card Razz (I have more than 20 copies irl o_O)
Back to top Go down
Ageha

Ageha

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 am

Red Nova Dragon, because he has powerfull attack and really good eff (and of course because it's really cool looking dragon XD)
What is your favorite Card and why? 77076_1M_Red_Nova_Dragon__2010_Tin_Promo_
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/Ageha13
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:45 pm

I like Barbaroid as he's probably the most powerful card in my deck (DN only since card is Japanese)

What is your favorite Card and why? 300px-BarbaroidtheUltimateBattleMachineYG08-JP-UR
Quote :
5 "roid" Machine-Type monsters.
This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, negate the effect(s) of the attack target after damage calculation. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

Last edited by ScottishFox on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Penguin Soldier, DEFINITLY Penguin Soldier

that card is always a plus and give you a lot of control. The penguin lock is so broken too Smile

@Redgar : LOL you have more than 2 full pages of Junkies Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:29 pm

xD yeah Penguin Soldier is beast against Sams. "I'm a sacker so I summon double Shi En! Mwahahaha! Attack his puny monster!" *Penguin soldier flips* "FUUUUUUUUUU..." xD

Anyway, my favorite card is Black Luster Soldier/Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of The Beginning. Why? Because the ritual version was my boss card back in the day. It was the only thing I had to take on Blue-Eyes xD. I loved him...I still have my original copy in a binder somewhere. Of course, he sucks, especially in the age of synchros and exceeds and better ways to fuse and ritual, I never use him anymore. BLS EOTB however is a different story. That guy's never getting unbanned lol
What is your favorite Card and why? 1979
Back to top Go down
ShinobiTOB

ShinobiTOB

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
xD yeah Penguin Soldier is beast against Sams. "I'm a sacker so I summon double Shi En! Mwahahaha! Attack his puny monster!" *Penguin soldier flips* "FUUUUUUUUUU..." xD

Anyway, my favorite card is Black Luster Soldier/Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of The Beginning. Why? Because the ritual version was my boss card back in the day. It was the only thing I had to take on Blue-Eyes xD. I loved him...I still have my original copy in a binder somewhere. Of course, he sucks, especially in the age of synchros and exceeds and better ways to fuse and ritual, I never use him anymore. BLS EOTB however is a different story. That guy's never getting unbanned lol
What is your favorite Card and why? 1979

I remember my BLS man I loved that card but your right that card kinda sucks now lol
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Quote :
BLS EOTB however is a different story. That guy's never getting unbanned lol

Shame on you Harpy !!! XD I know Konami very well cuz Ive been in this game for such a long time now and BLS - EOTB getting reprint in gold and Now we all know that the Prio on Ignition effects will be not aplied anymore at some point can only mean one thing.... He will be Limited as soon as the prio is taked out. Chaos is already at 3 and its not big deal, now without prio it willl be useless to keep that card ban. Same thing will hapen to Tribe Infecting Virus if my predictions are correct Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 pm

I hope youre right, bc I love BLS <3. He'll make my Chaos Stun more boss than it already is. And IMO Tribe shouldn't be banned at this point anyway
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Well Konami would never reprint a ban card in gold if they dont have the intention on bringing it back. Suck series 4 ... hmmm sorry .... Gold Series 4 SUCKS enough with the 18 sucky golds there giving us ( EXCEPT FOR OPPRESSION and DCK ) that they cant give us a card that will stay ban. They need to sell so trust me, it will be back.

BLS, DCK and OPP are there only selling points in that set cuz all the other cards can already be found in Super, Ultra or Ultimate ( except for trap stun and some sucky others )

BLS is a Secret from a VERY OLD PACK so people will buy a lot of Gold series to get it and that will be there only way to sell that set cuz Like I said, the set sucks !
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

AAAAAANYWAY - my favorite is Arcanite Magician

as for why - first of all i love casters. Second he is badass and as time goes by he gets cooler and cooler - brings pluses home. like go cs remove stuff summon bulb go arcanite pop 2 and then use bulb eff to go for scrap d or stardust or something. He also can do nasty otks with tempest magician(i have made dozens of decks to do that btw:P) easiest play is oracle diva and instant fusion so u get arcanite from oracle and diva then kamion wizzard(summoned via instant) ewith 2nd diva for tempest - ditch ur hand to boost arcanite to like 6000 or so attack and then if he is still not dead burn him in mp2 Razz. Arcanite is godlike hands down(2 bad we dont have kitty around though they 2 were like brothers to me Razz ) no one is dead...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 pm

^ Liar he loves kitty

Mine is Honest

Reason - Efane sacked it like a boss.
Back to top Go down
ShinobiTOB

ShinobiTOB

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Honest isnt very Honest lol ^
Back to top Go down
Teise

Teise

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 am

DON zaloog bcs first he looks cool 2cnd he is an ultra sacker card
in monarch times he won matches by himself with his lovely bro spirit reaper
hes just cool Smile
Back to top Go down
PuddingCup

PuddingCup

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:42 am

I'd have to say Solemn Judgement. It's a really great card and can always activate it because you'll always have half your life points.
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:01 am

hmm , i wonder whats my favourite card
can someone help me with that??
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 am

don't think I really have a fav card :/

@Scorp, I thought your fav card was spirit reaper? O_O

@SD malefic stardust dragon? stardust dragon assault mode? majestic star dragon? shooting star dragon? shooting quasar dragon?... no? oh, it is so hard to guess.... out of the blue....Stardust Dragon?! O_O
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:08 am

Well spirit reaper is my Fetish card cuz ... zombies are AWSOME ! Razz but I play the penguin in more decks and its always epic to see the face your opponent do when you flip a penguin or when he attacks on a penguin Razz
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am

Well I have more fav's but one of them is Trishula, reason: hmm I have no idea I think b/c of the sweet eff Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Card and why?   What is your favorite Card and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Card and why?
Page 1 of 1