Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoomcaliber Question I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doomcaliber Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Doomcaliber Question Empty
PostSubject: Doomcaliber Question   Doomcaliber Question EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 am

mk, so can doomcal negate gorz and pals that activate during damage step? i would think only counter traps can, however in "previously official rulings" for doomcal it says it can, and it's mandatory so...?
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Doomcaliber Question   Doomcaliber Question EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 am

Though I am not a judge, I would say that since Doomcal is a mandatory quick effect, it can still activate in response to gorz's trigger effect, because gorz effect must resolve, so he cant bypass doomcal. At least i would think, cause I thinkherald of orange light can be activated as well in this situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomcaliber Question   Doomcaliber Question EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:56 am

As far as i know it can.Dunno if they changed doomcal though O.o
Back to top Go down
Magicknight94

Magicknight94

PostSubject: Re: Doomcaliber Question   Doomcaliber Question EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 am

Quick Effect that ± ATK/DEF, Quick Effect that negate activation of another effect and almost Trigger Effect can be actived in Damage Step.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Doomcaliber Question   Doomcaliber Question EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Yes it will negate Gorz and destroy it. Its almost like the same thing as LADD attack directly my opponent tries to someone Gorz, LADD negate the effet and it will stays in hand.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Doomcaliber Question   Doomcaliber Question EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 pm

It does Negate Gorz !

Closed !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomcaliber Question   Doomcaliber Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Doomcaliber Question
Page 1 of 1