Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYet Another Trap Hole I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another Trap Hole

Go down 
+8
Fenir Tenshuro
Frog Sandwich
Krysu
TheRuler
Scorpion67
The Crocodile
Quincy99
LegendaryFrost
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Yet Another Trap Hole Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 am

I was looking for dark hole to add to a deck in DN the other day and I saw this baby:

Yet Another Trap Hole DeepDarkTrapHolePHSW-JP-R

For those of you who don't speak Japanese or w/e language is on this card it reads:

Name: Deep Dark Trap Hole
Description: When a Level 5 or higher Effect Monster(s) is Special Summoned: Banish that monster.

Though some of you may have already seen this before, I felt that I needed to post it and show goyo some love(since he is the one dying in the picture). Personally I think this is a slap in the face to librarian, though not able to replace warning I like it Surprised. Discuss this shizz.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 am

Not bad at all. now that exceed are slowly starting to roll in we Get a lot more syncro hate cards ( orient dragon, dark highlander,) This is another addition. But not only does it deal with Syncro it deals with Fusions( Vision hero era will soon be upon us). and rituals ( Look out for the upcoming Gishiki Archtype)

If the whole "priority" thing gets settled in the TCG, this card will be epic. But I would get a couple when it comes out, good side material
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 am

i saw the card recently, the fact that it just banishes and doesn't destroy the monster makes the card really good, although you can't use it in all cases
Oh well, since the current format is full of annoying synchronizing with librarian and with monsters whose attack is lower than 1500, this is a card which replaces the old BTH, since tengu is out, that card is no use anymore against the hard decks
This card is a nice one
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 am

Yay it banishes all Stardust forms cards Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Sounds pretty cool :O I will use it defenetly
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Man this card makers need to get laid more offten I mean wtf? this is the trap hole nr 12? what are they trying to do? make the trap "whore" clan or something? damn they gotta fu.. more cuz all they thinking is hole's Smile) I mean yeah I know how we guy's are but still all this hole things start to sound gay and very boooooooring Sleep , BTW is this whore work against Exceed monsters since they have Rank and not Level? Anyway gay or not I still will use it and btw this card work against the sync PIMP known as Quickdraw Cool

Edit: this is a pointless card I will not use it b/c black horn of heaven is better the only diff is that black horn can't stop special summons by eff but still is better than this trap hole cuz black horn is a counter Very Happy so he can't be stuned Razz

Last edited by Krysu on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 am

he's got a point ._.
Back to top Go down
Frog Sandwich

Frog Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am

And it can be stopped by this:

Goblin Hole Filling Squad
EARTH/Warrior/4/1500/800/Effect:
When this card is Normal Summoned, Trap Cards cannot be activated. While this card is face-up on the field, "Trap Hole" Trap Cards cannot be activated when a monster is Summoned.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fenir Tenshuro

Fenir Tenshuro

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:35 am

Its funny because allot of people would probably like the look of that card purely due to the amount of stress Goyo has put onto most duelists.
He's one of your fav syncro till your foe has it on the field. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 pm

I might use this, but it just seems redundant because of Roach. You could run it if you really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Sakuretsu -----> D.prison
BTH/Trap hole -----> DDTH

sad life
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:10 am

Goyooooooooo !!!!

nuuuuuuuuhhhhhh !!!!

I agree that now that we know roach, this card seems bad. If only it was a counter trap Sad but if prio is taked out, it might see some plays in anti meta decks.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 am

Hmm I think I posted this before I heard a lot about the xyz, so yh this is sueless against them, but still I like this cuz it owns all those SD noobs and now CS and BLS worshippers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vinny12

Vinny12

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:34 am

goyo's fail

its a good trap hole, but, bottonless is the best

wlw
Back to top Go down
Sandshreeeew

Sandshreeeew

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 am

Seems decent enough, wonder if the way the designers are going to push the game is have level 3-5 Synchro's become more common? Maybe have them work against the Xyz's cards, making them lose materials, and this is just the first phase of it which is shifting the focus away from the big shiny Stardust Dragon's and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Trap Hole   Yet Another Trap Hole Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Trap Hole
Page 1 of 1