Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKing of the beast!! most random beast stick :D I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D Empty
PostSubject: King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D   King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:43 am

ok so heres the card King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D 300px-KingoftheBeastsRGBT-EN-ScR-1E

its only a big beat stick but if u read it its can be special summon from the grave as well! so u must be asking why this card would be good ok let me introduce u the moja!
King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D MojaRGBT-EN-R-1E
simple card get a lvl4 beast what about hamster?

and then finaly the beast striker
King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D 300px-BeastStrikerRGBT-EN-SR-1E

so once again u must be like ''why would this be so uselfull about waisting your summon and cards in hand... well i found a good way to play em Smile the best thing about those guys is that they are beast Very Happy and il let u guess what achetype is beast and so awsome!!

King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D OjamaBlueRGBT-EN-R-1E

yeah OJAMAS!!! so basicly whit ojama blue u always get a +1 theres the field whos rly awsome ojama delta huricain and ofc ojama king so i made a build which i can post if anyone is inetrested so basicly whit those card u do all the ojama stuff then delta huricain wich is seachable and finaly u go ojama king and if evrything geos well after destroying your oponents field he will prolly go dark hole or try to make a huge play whit 2 monstre zone na that will make him waiste a lot of good cards and then u summon your king of the beast by anyway and have a huge beastick and gl for the other to kill him beafore u go huricain again Very Happy. So yeah ive ben testing this deck for quite a while and its getting out pretty well Smile heres the other ojama cards if u dont know them
King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D OjamaRedRGBT-EN-R-1E
King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D OjamaCountryRGBT-EN-R-1E
King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D 300px-OjamaDeltaHurricane%21%21DP2-EN-C
King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D 300px-OjamaKingDR3-EN-R-UE
so tell me what u think and c you whit the next randon tech Very Happy thx for reading
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D   King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am

Nice nice! I always wanted to make this deck XD But seems no one has King of the Beast Sad
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D   King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 am

andy has.. but i think he traded it or there are prolly somme at gamekeeper Razz
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D   King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:09 am

I have him, but only one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D   King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 am

There is always horn of the phantom beast for those times you need it. Keep beats striker alive even longer and it runs over Shein and stardust xD.

With all the ojamas hitting the field/grave You could always tech a Yellow baboon as an alternate boss monster King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D YellowBaboon%2CArcheroftheForestSOVR-EN-UR-UE
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D   King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 am

ofc Very Happy baboon rocks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D   King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the beast!! most random beast stick :D
Page 1 of 1