Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homebeast king and baboons deck :D I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beast king and baboons deck :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

beast king and baboons deck :D Empty
PostSubject: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:13 pm

ok so anyone who love beast and baboon should try this out and who ever hanst yet i posted a topic on beast king Smile Wink

2x berserk gorila (just cause hes lvl 4 2000!
2x hamster (wouldnt be a beast deck whitout him)
3x ryko (cause hes badass)
3x moja (u need em)
2x kinka-byo (hes a beast who special summon a lvl 1 beast evry turn (moja))
2x beast striker (spicial summon moja and kind off a beatstick)
3x beast king (hes the main monstre huge beaststiuck that always come back)
1x green baboon you only need 1 hes good but you can special summon it from the grave)
2x yellow baboon (cause hes boss)

1x book of moon (cause its good)
1x foolish (drop moja green baboon or beast king)
1x trunade (its major good)
2x mst (MST!)
2x p.o.a. (cause its awsome Smile)
3x pod (no need to explain)

2x d prison (good defence Smile)
3x horn of the phantom beast (litle draw power help u get rid of huge atk monstres)
1x mirror ( defence!)
1x solemn judgment (cause hes god)
2x warning (cause hes jesus)
1x torrential (awsome in that format)

so yeah look at my other post youl understand how beast king works and try it for your self if u want its rly fun Smile good bye and thx for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 am

Aw, you beat me to it, I was going to make a deck like this Razz. I have no fixes yet bc I haven't tried it or made my own yet

edit: i take that back, where the *censored!* is Reborn and Dark Hole?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 am

You've found a home for beast king! I really like what you've done here. I do agree with harper than those 2 staples are needed, Maybe axe the berserk gorilla, it forces you to be aggressive in times where you will need to set up.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 am

Could use some tuning powah too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 am

Could always use nordics instead of hamster ryko for syncro power. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

Maybe -1 yellow baboon (too much removal + poa=one of them may end up dead), -1 ryko (2 is fine), +2 beast tuners like key mouse or the Nordic horse
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm

il look foward to this but first no need or reborn u get your best king too much eazy and dark hole i have no idea why i dint putted it xD but yeah sometimes i make deck fast Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Can you change this deck into gravekeepers so you can win some games Razz ... Nah im kiding bro XD

Send a PM to Nero, I remeber that he had a Pretty good Moja deck before, he can help here !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beast king and baboons deck :D   beast king and baboons deck :D Empty

Back to top Go down

beast king and baboons deck :D
Page 1 of 1