Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeverdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P

Go down 
+4
Scorpion67
Harper7000
Quincy99
yangaud
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 300px-VerdantSanctuaryCRMS-EN-C-1E

ok so i rly got suprise by a insect deck just read the card and youl get what i mean u just search for the insect u need all the time giving u huge deck thin and hand advantage isnt that awsome! best thing its continious! Very Happy
examble: man eater bug destroy a monster and go search for a lvl 2 insect and the best insect whit that level is infernity beetle Very Happy so thats only 1 example but heres the awsome insect u can play and kik somme nice ass whit

verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 300px-Aztekipede%2CtheWormWarriorPTDN-EN-R-1Everdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 300px-MagicalMerchantCP05-EN-SRverdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 300px-PinchHopperDR2-EN-C-UEverdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 300px-BeeListSoldierCRMS-EN-C-1E
verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 300px-InfernityBeetleTSHD-EN-R-1Everdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 Man-EaterBugRP01-EN-C-UE

and all that to make a bad ass syncro

verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 300px-UndergroundArachnidABPF-EN-ScR-1E

to sum up its a rly good engine that has pottential and ive ben testing so far its getting pretty well and you can make a lot of combos whit that card and the lame insects that become good whit that Razz so comment if want thx for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 am

Well I was interested about insect's since I first saw the Verdant Sanctuary but I never made a based insect deck until I saw your's so I got excited and made my own Insect based version, well is similar to your's but is nice, good enough and fun to play it and btw I made some vid's with the insect deck so don't forget to check them out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 am

Supreme_King wrote:
One problem j0hn:this card is a Continuous Spell Card, not a Field Spell Card Wink

LMAO ok from now on i will pay more attention
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 am

what would be baws is a icarus for insects Razz
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 am

update: i guess its a game mechanic i didn't know about haha. so i guess since it is selected as a face down attack target it is considered to be destroyed by battle while face down? more research will be done =b
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 am

so basicly u dont search from a facedown that gets atk? then why would tengu would have his eff? ;l
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 am

OCG and TCG rulings differ on this matter, that's why I got confused myself over why Tengu searches when killed face-down.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

yeah i looked at the rulling and this rulling is only from tcg il ask some people 2morrow at locals about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 am

That I don't know. Perhaps the ocg ruling really is different bc Tengu isn't in ocg. Should we send a letter to konami? Lol. Btw, 8-1 Very Happy. Only lost to gay Macro deck...opened with 2 Sanctuary, Prison, 2 Howling, and Worm Warrior and he opened with Fissure and Survivor...WTF am I supposed to do with that xD. Thanks again for showing us this yanguad, insects ftw
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am

No fair, I want IRL tourneys too Sad
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 am

u dont play in real? Surprised well think that your like saving a lot of money at least Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:29 am

I have enough money to make decent decks, at least local winning decks. Money is not the problem, I WANT FUN!
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 am

that sucks then Razz

edit: AWSOME harper and no prob im here for that i love making original goodish deck that no one plays ^_^ glad to bring insects fever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

I have locals but I havn't finished a decent deck yet and I need to sav my money for a car and insurance for driving it lol. I have nearly completed both Junk Doppel Plants and Formula Monarchs, thhe main thing I'm missif is formulas...but no one has them Sad. An I need them for both deck otherwise they lose a bit of power. Anyway, I better stay on topic xD
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:25 am

they got 20$ Sad so much for a rare D:
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am

yangaud wrote:
so basicly u dont search from a facedown that gets atk? then why would tengu would have his eff? ;l

tengu and sanctuary have different requirements for their effects. tengu just needs to leave the field while sanctuary needs the monster to be face up when it is attacked as a requirement for its effect.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 am

ok ok thx Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Yet the idea seems to be the same...a facedown Tengu doesn't get his eff if he's dark holed. Neither does Sanctuary. But the question is does Sanctuary work when destroyed by battle? It's kinda confusing xD
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:10 pm

yea it works haha. i got to talk to some other judges and they cleared up a couple things about the card for me

Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 am

ok so just to be sure face down get destroy by battle i search? xD
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:18 am

Yes, if you are playing online or TCG.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 am

AWSOME its so broke then ^_^
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Its not broken, its descent

TROLL !!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:13 pm

no you don't search if you attack into a face down insect. the TCG follows the OCG ruling.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:38 am

oh ok well its still good ^_^
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:50 am

j0hnb0i wrote:
no you don't search if you attack into a face down insect. the TCG follows the OCG ruling.
agh! Make up your mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P   verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

verdant sanctuary one of the best seacher :P
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next