Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 Empty
PostSubject: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:56 am

Sorry for being absent so many days , actually almost if not all month
being sick, finally unemployed , and with a lot of test and finals ,

So , a little short article ,as u see after the good feedback after my last article dont be an avergage noob , and after the excelent second part made by Scorp i decided to continue this one , with a deck i really like and actually the deck that if im not mistaken , made me enter DGA ,

Crystal Beast deck .... Yeah i said it ,
Crystals are not only the most girlly , Gayish , Character oriented , deck ...
Rainbow Dragon is one the dumbest boos monsters around.
and the game mechanics are easily corrupted by a simple S/T removal
so why Nero?? why making us , waste out time with a bunch of Beast, that dont like to touch the grave??? ... wait what?

Crystal beast mechanics , and simple gameplay can be combined with a lot of different Tactics , Game changing and twisted gameplays , as i shall tell u next

ok so , im gonna explian first , what i think are the main problems with the deck

THE BAD ....
RAINBOW DRAGON!!!! omg , i hate this card i used before and a lot of people tried the Rainbow Neos thing , a lot of times .... not Worth it- so as basically as a boos monster is a semi hard to summon , continuoned based Nomi wish in my opinion is not Worth it

Hamon lord of lightning or whatever u know the card ... so a lot of people conbined this as a boss monster ... wish is ok easiert o summon , and a big A. and double S beater hmmm nice... but , u sended ur crystals wich can give u presence , combos , speed , and basically make the deck work .... DUMB

Crystal Beast , Emerald tortoise ... at least is IMO i dont need it and is a waste. i havent tough of an strategy that makes this one worth it

Crystal Promise ... ok yeah it works with Ruby , and Saphire , but is a basic 1 for 1 without speed...( ahh u are getting it now )

and other Cards non-important that people dont really use ....

THE SHAME

Rescue Cat - WHY!!!!!! OMFG WHY ARE U BANNED!!!! oh because X sabers , true true... we need a crystal beast Rescue Cat

Crystal beast Amethyst Cat - as she is not playing with the other kitty above , she is not worth it anymore

Crystal Tree - since the first card is out , and the second card of this list not worth it anymore , this was really less helpfull

Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle - only for side deck and tech card but not needed

THE BASIC

Crystal beast game a simple game merchanic that need very few cards to make it work

Crystal Beast saphire pegasus , - Hearth and soul of the deck , can make it or break it

Crystal Beast Ambar mammut - Tricky to play with and a decent ability

Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger - Excelent Beater, and thats it

Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle - single word ADVANTAGE... or Field Presence whatever

Ancient city Rainbow Ruins - most people unless had pilot a Crystal Beast deck will have a really hard time playing around this baby . not destroyable eff , Decent , having only half damage , decent , negating S/T ability , good , Drawing a Card Excelent . Special summoning a Crystal AWESOME

Crystal Abundance - Possible OTK Game chinging Card , simply ... the best card in the deck

Crystal Beacon - i always say Bacon but whatever. the ability to search Ruby when having some Pegs crystalized , is awesome can give u a Swarm field. End a game , or a Solid huge Defense

Crystal Blessings - U need Crystals on backrow , this give you ur backrow . simple as that

Crystal Release - can make any crystal a Beater except Ruby Carbuncle and replaces itself by searching a C.B. and crystalizing it

Rare Value - Natural Speed

So this componets all together can make a crystal beast deck YAY.... but any average noob can make a crystal beast deck with this componets , now ... how can we avoid being an Average Noob ... maybe by winning?? yeah that can be it , and how can we win with a crystal beast deck??? , not being an Average noob....
ok Nero i notice that . HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO AVOID BEING SUCH THING????

oh ok nice question... lets Combine!!!!!

ok so crystal beast mechanics may lead to several Disadvantages. my opinion is lets forget about em
so no mirror force , torrential or anything else , im gonna let my opponent destroy my crystals so i can pull off my combos

Crystals can be combined with a lot of stuff

From a Power tool Dragon
by using from 3 to 5 Equip Spells such as
- Crystal Release
- Mage Power - obvious Choice

Guardian Eatos
The ability to not Touch the grave makes this card sometimes good even during middle or late game, not only in early game as in a lot of DD Decks

Flamvells - yeah this cards are beaters , and easy to synchro cards that doesnt need to be in a specific deck to work out. they destroy , they search , they Synchro summon and they are Recicable

Genes Ally - Birdman - this little guy, can Recycle a Abundance summoned Pegasus , becoming a beater himself , able to Synchro summoning going to any lv 7 , sometimes 8 and 6 even 9
possible 7 helpful targets
Zeman the i dont know what monkey - ability to negate while attacking and Block attacks can really help the deck
Blackrose Dragon
Scrap Archfiend

Cyber Dragon - a good beater non-themed monster that can fit almost any deck with a decent stats not much to talk about him , can be combines with Eatos to have some decent Beat Sticks

Summoner Monk - Since Searching for Pegasus is a Priority in this deck , this guy can do it for u a basic 1 for 1 , also combining this guy with Birdman , can make a zeman, an Arcanite Magician , for a really low cost avoiding his CANT atk restriction

Morphing Jar - ok so any Theme Deck can have bad hands , this one is no Exception so this little Jar can be helpful a lot of the times

Horn of the Phamtom Beast - main Crystal beast are Decent Attack , Beast type monsters

NOTE - beneficial situations can happen when using cards like
Dark Hole , setting up ur crystals for a ruby or abundance
Torrential Tribute - same as above
Scrap Dragon - Crystals will crystalize setting up combos
Blackrose Dragon - Crystal monsters will end up as Crystals Spells
Red Archfiend Dragon - Not recommended but helpful

ok so after a given Explanation lets beging with i Recommend and been testing Lately
with a imppressive including for me Record of ALOT - 4

Crystal Beast Deck

Monsters (17)
C.B. Saphire Pegasus x3
C.B. Ambar Mammut x2
C.B. Topaz Tiger x3
C.B. Ruby Carbuncle x2
Morphing Jar
Cyber Dragon x2
Genex Ally Birdman x3
Summoner Monk

Spells (20)
Ancient City Rainbow Ruin
Crystal Abundance x3
Crystal Beacon x3
Crystal Blassing x3
Crystal Release x3
Rare Value x3 ( can be raplced by upstart Goblin )
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Mage Power x2

Traps (3)
Horn of the Phantom Beast

Xtra Deck
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Zeman the Evil monkey x2
Power Tool Dragon
Arcanite Magician
and other Regular synchros

if u want to play Playful possom , with birdman or junk synchron u can go for the Frozen Fritwhatever synchro lv 5 , water with a decent eff , but other than that is not recommended

GAMEPLAY

ok so basic plays
So with all Equips , horn of phantom beast , Cyber Dragon make a lot of beaters easily,making easy to Destroy opponents monsters and forcing them to use resources

Birdman with peg can become a beater and let u re-use peg ability

Speed - So the deck can have bad hands , but also
3 beacon ,
3 crystal release ,
3 CB pegasus
3 Horn of the Phantom beast
1 ancient city rainbow ruin
summoner monk ( to a pegasus , to a crystal beast so that spell is a 1x2)
Power Tool Dragon - search 1 equip ( potentially Release Wich will result in another Crystal beast being a potential 1x1x1 )

and with most of this card Searching Crystal Beast will virtually and potentially make u draw a spell each Draw Phase making the deck Run pretty smooth

So this deck also being so Fun to play and Gayish to look at
if played corrently , can teach you to play wisely and make ur opponent waste his resources , while you only SET UP not even ending in a 1x1

Hard for Begginers - Fun for Xperienced Players

but simply Epic To See the look the reaction of a , Glad Beast Player , Six Sam player , GK player , when basic strategies end up consuming his resourced and losing to a tier 3 or lower deck. i encorage you to Test it and have fun with it. wont dissapoint

If anybody test this deck and need some help or have a fix send me an Inbox and ill be glad to attend

If someone wants a list with Flamvells , let me know also same way

Well Again this is NERO From the LWO Originals

Telling You DONT BE AN AVERAGE NOOB

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:20 am

Quote :
after the excelent second part made by Scorp i decided to continue this one

Yay Props for Scropeh XD

Man Nero, I was looking for a deck where I could play horn of the phantom beast and this deck never came to my mind XD

The deck looks cool, but I will propose some seven tools. With power tool, you will probably have some otk ocasions so you will need to defend yourself against mirror force or prisons.
You wont that field forever Razz

But I like the deck. I remember I made you enter in this academy after dueling you random in the advanced room and you beated my Machina with your crystal beast flamvell twice. Your pretty good with that deck. glad too see you didn't gave up on it Wink
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks for the reply Scorp

As u know me
my opinion is , decks dont Get old
pleople just dont know how to Adapt

and as i said before , i really like the part two u made , thanks for continuing my Idea
hope everybody else likes it
and i remember u have a friend here in DGA who likes crystals so ill be waiting his Response
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:32 am

Quote :
my opinion is , decks dont Get old
pleople just dont know how to Adapt

Thats Exactly why I made the part 2 Smile Zombies used to be my favorite deck and as everybody know it is still my FAVORITE ARCHTYPE ! People consider zombies tier 3 and their kinda right. But when people thinks about zombies the only deck that comes to their mind is zombie diva and yeah, diva makes them tier 3 XD Plants in the other side gives them so much posibilities that the deck bnecomes insane at some point.

now to come back to your deck. The horn is so broke, it is even beter than a prison sometimes ! it gives you the effect of surprise and an instant +1 wich is amazing. it will get +2 or 3 if the monsters dont quit the field and thats why you need seven tools Smile I wana play that deck now XD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Nice work, Nero. I always wanted to try a CB deck, but it always just came out wrong. I'll try taking this baby for a test drive.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

wow , no more replies , feels good to make an article
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:10 pm

you should make a video showing how the deck works?

people always show me decks and i sometimes think they're not that good, but then i see it in action and it destroys everyone. so maybe a video will show everyone how good the deck is?

just throwing ideas out there haha =b
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:03 am

Interesting deck profile Nero. I remember I used to play Crystal Beast Cat back in the day when Kitteh was legal. Those were the days...
Anyway, not to be critical, but like John said, it would be nice to see it in action, or for you to explain the main combos more. Not many of us know what this stuff does Razz . Gj though, good to have u back
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:38 am

thanks harper , i dont really own the deck , i just like it , and im not really skilled in computers so i dont really know how to do the video thing
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:45 am

What do you think about more traps? Good idea or bad idea? I know Crystals often take up your m/t zones but it's a trap heavy format. Also what do you think about the Brionac loop with Ancient City? In your opinion would it be possible to make a competitive build that does that?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:06 pm

I agree on putting mo0re traps, but I'm not a very good CB Player so I dont know what to take out XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3   What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What?? im not an avergage Noob part 3
Page 1 of 1