Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRock Anti-Meta I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Anti-Meta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Rock Anti-Meta Empty
PostSubject: Rock Anti-Meta   Rock Anti-Meta EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:15 am

Rock Stun (37)
       Monsters: (15)
Koa'ki Meiru Guardian x3
Koa'ki Meiru Sandman x3
Koa'ki Meiru Wall x3
Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo x2
Legendary Jujitsu Master x2
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Morphing Jar
       Spells: (11)
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Book Of Moon
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Pot Of Duality x3
Solidarity x3
       Traps: (11)
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning x2
Royal Oppression
Dimensional Prison x2
Seven Tools Of The Bandit
       Other Possible Cards:
Gigantes
Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
Legendary Jujitsu Master
Mormolith
Rockstone Warrior
Koa'ki Meiru Boulder
Gaia Plate The Earth Giant
Smashing Ground
Giant Trunade
Seven Tools Of The Bandit
Call Of The Haunted

I believe this deck has mega potential. With KM Wall now released, I can stop spells, traps, AND effects. And they all have 1900 atk...anti-meta anyone? Also if I keep the monster lineup pure rock, I can use Solidarity to boost them to a whopping 2700 atk. I want to use Solidarity bc it lets me run over gk, even Fossil Dyna becomes equal to them with Necrovalley up. And it STACKS too so if I have 2 Solidarity they go up to 3500 o_O. That's more than Shooting Star Dragon. Anyway, you may notice I'm missing 3 cards. I'd like for those cards to be monsters or at least 2 of them to be monsters, but I'm indecisive. 3 Jujitsu I think is too much, 3 Dyna may be too. Gaia Plate is awesome but there's Oppression and Fossil so it'll be dead a lot probably. Gigantes would be cool I'm just not totally sold bc I have a huge backrow myself. Rockstone seems okay for a beater but really random. And finally Boulder maybe for a searcher but...does anti-meta really need a searcher? Anyway, please give your opinions on what I should add to make it 40, and tell me if you think I should change things around or if i forgot an important rock support card or something. I may add more anti-meta monsters like TKF and Doomcal but...I really want to use Solidarity haha. I know I'm posting lots of decks lately but I'm bored just sitting around so I'm building a lot of decks xD
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Rock Anti-Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Anti-Meta   Rock Anti-Meta EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am

Very Fun deck as it can shut-down your opponent in many ways. One suggestion though is you can even go further anti-meta and go the D.D Rock stun route and use Fissure X3 and maybe one Macro to sure up the removal; then add 2 or so Release from stone to get back your removed KKM to re-use.

The Slightly slower route is using 3 Macro instead W/ the 2 Release Traps, but you would be able to add Miracle Planters then to get the Cont. Traps off your Backrow and draw more; As that's the only real drawback to rock stun is no draw engine.

Otherwise the deck as it stands looks pretty solid. How's the Solidarity's helping you out?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Rock Anti-Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Anti-Meta   Rock Anti-Meta EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 am

That actually sounds like a great idea haha. I'll try that variant too...or perhaps I can side into that build. What do you think I should do for this build though? I'm missing 3 cards and I can't decide what rock monsters I want to include. I want a semi-high monster count (17-18) so i'll have a rock monster to reveal at all times. The Solidarities are quite helpful, but like I said in the Assault Mode thread I haven't tested of late. If I don't like them maybe I'll switch them out for Smashings and add Thunder Kings for my monsters
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Rock Anti-Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Anti-Meta   Rock Anti-Meta EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:36 am

Well the issue with using solidarity is that you force yourself to stick to rock at the expense of ruling out TKR or Breaker,etc As tech choices.

Unfortunately there is not many solid rock choices to go from. You got Gigantes..but..you don't want to nurf your own backrow..so that's out. You also got KKM boulder to help cherry pick which of the other three you need for the moment, but that rules out the D.D build as it needs to hit the grave.

So I think you have to maybe consider dropping the solidarities..but sure up your stats the opposite way and go maybe 3 Burden and maybe 2 king tiger now that you can break your rock only type requirement ( No Pun intended ).

Another route is the skill drain variant. All your 3 KKM monsters will work..Rai-oh's 2nd effect will work...Jitsu will work if he gets destroyed by battle as his effect would activate in the graveyard and ONLY loses synergy with Fossil Dyna as it negates his effect.

I say try some diff builds out..see which seems the most consistent and just run with it really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock Anti-Meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Anti-Meta   Rock Anti-Meta Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Anti-Meta
Page 1 of 1