Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMiracle Beat for Regios I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miracle Beat for Regios

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Miracle Beat for Regios Empty
PostSubject: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:11 am

This is the deck I'm planing to use at regios in 2 Weeks. Wana hear oppinions and suggestions. I know it will be full of Gravekeepers so I wont use 2 miracles in main deck

Monsters 14

1 Cydra
3 Alius
1 Stratos
1 Ocean
1 Crusader of Endymion
2 DDWL
1 Grand Mole
3 TKR
1 Honest

Spells 16

1 FF
1 Miracle Fusion
3 Spark
2 MST
3 POD
1 Trunade
1 BOM
1 Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Reinforcements
1 E-Call

Traps 11

1 Hero Blast ( cant use 2. sucks against keepers )
1 BTH
2 Prisons
2 Warning
1 Solemn Judgement
1 Seven Tools
1 Oppression
1 MF
1 TT

Thats makes a total of 41. I will side the second miracle cuz it causes me to lose 2 first rounds against GK's yesterday. I think this wil be good enough to win against most of the decks I will see there but still wana hear your oppinion !
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 am

-1 tkr
-1 spark
-1 oppression
+3 shapesnatch
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 am

I already have them in side ! cant use 3 in side and main 3 XD
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Haha, but shapesnatch is so pro..Sad

Seriously speaking though.

I would consider removing the lone crusader for something that would help out more. Either a 2nd cyber or maybe even a Genex Duradark; It will serve you better against GK as well as last i checked..Crusader is in the same boat as Alius and can't run over a spy or guard or any GK for that matter if Valley is out.

Another suggestion is maining one more BTH over say Mirror. Granted its a staple..but most run one or the other now ( T.T & Mirror ), and I give the nod to T.T here.

Also, Interesting note; of the top 8 at anaheim; I believe only about 2 people used trunade in there deck? 1 out of the top 4 to narrow it down further. ( The one that did use trunade in the top 4 is X sabers..but thats understandable..its a offensive deck...the other three..salvo chaos..GK and Miracle Gemini..slow paced decks not going for OTK..what does trunade offer them as the opp will simply reset his backrow next turn to let what.. a alius attack direct..? A GK monster..a TKR?,lol..)

So I would consider this basically

-1 Crusader
-1 Mirror
-1 Trunade
-1 FF (Isn't this a bit slow? also, just side both Miracles and just opt them in for non-GK duels..what Angel Flores did in anaheim )

+1 Cyber or DuraDark
+1 BTH
+2 Chalice OR +1 Nobleman and +1 Gale ( Can go with cyber and help run over high beaters + add some synchro support )

Now I'm sure I'll be in the minority with these suggestions,but the idea is..go with Miracles and speed when you can..then when you get into those slower paced duels with Anti-Meta, Salvo Chaos, GK...then side out miracles..go more effect negation and give yourself the best match-ups monster wise to come out on top. I would still say playtest different suggestions against said decks and see how they help. Play a GK deck or two and see if duradark or chalice helps; then against synchro decks..you can try the route Angel did and see if Summoning Curse is really worth its pay cost or go Discord to slow down the decks while your wittle them down.

If you need to play-test let me know; You know I got the decks laying around that would give you the most problems laying around on Kc so hit me up.

P.S- I forgot to touch on the lone E-Hero Ocean..seems kinda random as aside from a situational lone AZ target..does nothing to help you if drawn..Maybe opt for Another Light monster? or you could go Gorz as simply a filler..or add the lone penguin solder for lolz if you really want a water. You may have to set him but shit..if your opp can't pop it..then its either they attack it to get rid of it..or pass and you flip and one for one their monster and return penguin to your hand,lol..
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:03 am

snowman > ocean for me

like nero said 2nd cydra or dura > crusader

I might be old fashioned, but I still have gorz in this deck, saved me countless times

never used trunade in the better Light/Miracle beat decks that won me wars, why not a second miracle? so afraid of gk?

have same trap line-up just no bth, second blast instead... probably because was never beaten by gk with this deck yet, not in a serious match at least :/
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 am

Oh dang, why aren't you maindecking them? They're so pro in the main this format! Lol time for real fixes. First, let's get rid of what you don't need:
-1 ocean
-1 crusader
-1 mole
-1 ff
-1 trunade
-1 bth
now what to put back in? Well tbh, 41 cards isn't needed. There's not so many cards that you need that you can't fit it in here. So we only need to put in 5 cards. Now me personally, I don't care about GK. Yeah yeah, they're "god tier" this format. I know. But I'm not convinced that you need to change your deck just for them. I had the same opinion when people considered not running Heavy Storm back when Starlight Road first came out. Of course you should run Heavy Storm! That's why it got banned! Anyway, what I'm trying ti say is I'm not sure if it's the best idea to not main a possible trump card just because of 1 card in 1 deck (Necrovalley). Are you going to stop running Reborn too? That being said, no, I don't think you're an idiot if you decide not to main 2 Miracle and 2 Blast. But in my opinion I believe it would be better to side them out for GK instead of siding them in for everything else. So I would:
+1 miracle fusion
+1 hero blast
+2 snowman
+1 cyber dragon/duradark/snowman/gorz

but if you don't want to use 2 of miracles and blasts in main, you can use a combination of lances, bths, Duradark,Cydra (not more than 2), Gorz, Doomcal or put Mole back in. Gorz seems dumb in a build with so many traps, but he's saved Vongola's *** more times than I care to remember vs me. Every time I Blackrose him, he either has Gorz or SLR -_-
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:48 am

The thing is that at a Regio, you better be prepared cuz its not like going to a Local. Your chances o going agianst GK's are very high cuz 50% of the persons there will run that deck. Miracle wins game, TRUTH but its not like the deck cant win without Miracle ! Look at Angel Flores, both of his Miracles were SIDED and he won the YCS , Why, Cuz he was prepared !

Fotur Fusion and Ocean were there cuz in My originial version I play 2 miracles and throwing alius and Ocean in 1st turn with FF gives you a lot of possibilities. Your Hero blast is active in turn 1. You already have 2 heroes in the grave with 2 elements so you can either go for Zero and shinig in very early game. If FF stays on the field until Zero comes out. Go on trunade and that gives you the chance to game that same turn cuz your oppoenent field will be completly EMPTY. But I will dump Ocean for Snowman but I will keep the Trunade cuz It makes me win against Keepers and a lot of decks. ( For Distar : Trunade take out your oppression or your opponent oppression or necrovaley and make your Miracles and Reborn active this turn and go for game. Its not for a simple Alius or TKR Attack )

FF will also get out for hmmmmm no so sure about what. Dont wana main 2 cydras, the other one is sided. I will probably use a Forbiden Chalice . Duradark is a good monster too but dont wana run m ore than 14 monsters.

I will think about Mirror force and TT either. I usualy dont use both in the same deck but I dont run a lot of monsters so I need defense but 2 chalices will be good. I will think about wich of them I will keep.

So Fizes made so far

- Ocean
- FF
- TT / MF

+ Snowman
+ 2 Chalice

Possibility of maining a Duradark or a Gorz.

I dont wana cut on Crusader cuz when I go against keepers and My alius gets warning, he Is my alternative for the spark and being able to use spark everytime you have it in hand is like runing 5 MST against them so I Like that extra Spark Target.

I will playtest before the Regio against Keeprs and Sams to see what I will take out for Gorz or Duradark

Thx for the Help Wink
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:02 am

gemini lancer? target for spark and a water, but idk...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Well I seen some use a single crusader; so it isnt a bad choice; so i dont want to harp on it as a bad card; just looking at it from the standpoint of it being a 1900 beater and light gemini like alius..you leave yourself 4 targets for spark when you only need three; so it makes me wonder; "this card is a good choice; but can i go in a different area to sure my deck up elsewhere im lacking as 3 alius has me covered for sparks?"

I'll agree with FF though as it does dump..but that assumes your using it in conjunction with MF; Plus you said your only using one Blast...so..that is like saying the one FF is for the one Blast..leaving yourself a good play..but very situational..if you ran 2 blast...yes I can understand. My only issue is FF seems a bit slow as your not guaranteed a fusion summon and it can be hit off the field; so the use of FF comes in.."what can you do with the cards you dumped?". Personally thats why I didn't use it in dragunities anymore..my shining gate..and MAYBE even miracle gemini ( Have to test more ); As waiting 2 turns for a possible fusion gives me no advantage on the field and the situation on the field may have changed by the time the fusion hits the field.

FF I find more use in a deck that WANTS cards in the grave quickly; Hopeless//Disaster is the best example; the cards are still live in the grave with Wyvern//REDMD so even if FF gets popped; you've already succeeded in packing your grave with what you need and you can start reverse toolboxing with REDMD.

@Vongala- Great Gemini card as its a water target as well; but its slightly less useful as crusader as its 1800 atk..not 1900 and can't be used with honest. If this was a purish AZ deck; then i would definately recommend him. ( Used him in my old Gemini Stun deck..using faders and caius and AZ with 3 MF...great push deck..now would be a tad slow tho for this format however :/ )

Let me know if you need to test some changes as i'll be on lot this week while im on vacation;Win or Lose; the idea is to see what works..what doesnt..what ends up dead in your hand..and what gives you more flexability to adapt on the field.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:30 am

Thx for the help guys, but I'm not going to that regional anymore. Its an expensive yougioh weekend this week. Sneak peak ( where I wanted to spend 100$ ) and Regionals ( 25$ ) but after some talk with vongeh, I decided to only spend 40 $ in the sneak peak cuz I really want those reborn Tengu's and I will keep the rest of the money and buy my laptop monday or tuesday so that will mean I will be active again Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:52 am

Yay that means more Scorpeh ^_^. :O does that mean you'll return to IL too?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:53 am

I Topped At This Regio Today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Beat for Regios   Miracle Beat for Regios Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracle Beat for Regios
Page 1 of 1