Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRETURN OF A FORMAT I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RETURN OF A FORMAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky Dark

Darky Dark

RETURN OF A FORMAT Empty
PostSubject: RETURN OF A FORMAT   RETURN OF A FORMAT EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:11 pm

This is a new tournament that I want people to join. I want either 4,8, or 16 people to join based on sign up times.

The rules of the tournament are fairly simple. They are any deck that was legal at any point in the history of yugioh is legal for play.

You cannot add cards to the deck that were made later on. The games will be 2/3 with a side deck (side deck cards cannot be cards that were created later on either). Remember decks like DDT, tele-dad, and plant synchro are all legal but sometimes running the counter to those decks is better.

I will not be participating send me your decklists if you decide to join the tournament and post a message in here saying you will join thank you.

P.S sorry about the grammar and I will try to do this tournament sometime this week or next
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

RETURN OF A FORMAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RETURN OF A FORMAT   RETURN OF A FORMAT EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 am

We are not hosting any tournaments at the moment, the academy activity went down too much so I will close this for now. Its a good initiative but at the wrong moment and btw you need staff aprolval to host tournaments

CLOSED
Back to top Go down

RETURN OF A FORMAT
Page 1 of 1