Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?

Go down 
+14
Ikki
patrickx31
Quincy99
lolnopound
j0hnb0i
Scorpion67
Vongola-x
The Crocodile
NotSoGallantGallade
Nuran
Snilly
darkness evil
NoUserName
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoUserName
NoUserName

99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? Empty
PostSubject: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 am

Ban
BRIONAC
FUTURE FUSION

LIMITED
HORNET
DRAGONFLY
ULTIMATE OFFERING
REDEYES DARKNESS METAL DRAGON
TSUKUYOMI
CHAOS SORCERRER
GISHKI KRAKKEN
SPORE
ZENMIGHTY

SEMI LIMITED
TOURGUIDE
MIRROR FORCE
REASONING
A HERO LIVES
HIERATIC SEAL OF CONVOCATION
POT OF DUALITY
EMERGENCY CALL
BW KALUTE
RESCUE RABBIT
DEBRIS DRAGON
EARTH AGENT OF MYSTERY

CAN PLAY 3
NECRO GARDNA
MARSHMARRON
EMRGENCY TELEPORT
DESTENY DRAW
SWORD OF THE REVEALING LIGHT
LEVEL LIMIT AREA B
MAGIC CYLINDER

Now I know there are other topics concerning ban lists, but this had to be separated from the rest. This isn't a prediction of mine. This isn't some suggestion from someone I know. This list just happens to be one that was posted around, and I've been told that it's 99% confirmed. Now before you go nuts and start raging at this topic (though I'm THIS close to flipping a...... well, you know), It's been rumored that Satoshi Kato himself said this is what's to come. Names are names and all, and I know that one person doesn't justify what happens in this game, but idk. I mean he's only the first Japanese duelist to win a Shonen Jump Championship in America. Still, it doesn't justify anything, though when an Asian person says something, iI tend to believe it because it almost always comes true (lol). Still no word on whether or not he denies this claim, but.... um...... if it is indeed so, Konami eff'd up. They eff'd up BAD. The first word that appears after the word "Ban" will ensure my leave of YGO. WHY IN THE UNRIGHTEOUS NAME OF THE UNHOLY DIETY THAT LIVES IN THE DEPTHS OF THE CREVICES OF THE UNDERBELLY OF THE CESSPOOL OF THE MINUS REALM OF ZION WOULD KONAMI BAN BRIONAC? FOR WHAT EFFING PURPOSE?!?!?!?!?!?

*wipes sweat off of forehead, and with a long sigh*

Now that I'm done, I hope this is fake. This list is a hate list. It hates Inzektors, Chaos (again), Dragons (of most forms), Heros (why?) and AGAIN slaps the forehead of synchro artists. I know I didn't want Future Fusion to go, simply because I needed it, but i know it's leaving. Every list says so. But this ATROCITY must not come to light. Ever. If it does, I really don't know. Because I simply don't want to live in a world where Brio is banned for no reason.

On the bright side, Spore is back. Whoop-dee-doo.

.-.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 am

I dont like it, Rabbit was hit to lightly more cards really need to be banned, MST shouldnt stay at 3 with heavy at 1. WHy hit chaos Sorc when BLS is still out there, Spore at 1 is just taking up space on the list. hitting Ecall and Hero lives is good to slow Down the Bubble beat otk, while u can still play Anti Meta heros, Still hope we get smthn better than this
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 am

Brio ban because of the chronomally otk or by atlanteans maybe?
Back to top Go down
Nuran

Nuran

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:55 am

im actually a fan of this format
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Brionac was banned because of upcoming support in Abyss Rising and the fact that Atlanteans break the f*** out of Brionac.

>Future Fusion and Brio banned
>Meta decks hit (tad bit iffy on Dino Rabbit's hit, but it's not bad)
>Evols stick around
I'm fine. xD

However, I do like the list that banned BLS, Hunter, FuFu, Sangan and Reborn better, for sure. Duality being hit is stupid because it's a great, balanced card, MST does need to go down to 1 (though that does just make Night Beam next in line), and Super Poly wasn't hit, which I dislike. This is #2 for me out of the lists thus far, I think.

Also, yhey Blackwings get something back.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Another was leaked, Too good and too big to be true tho, same list but with more hits
'nother 2ch List. Brace yourselfs:
禁断の :
* 氷結界の龍 ブリューナク - Brionac
* 死者蘇生 - Monster Reborn
* カオス・ソルジャー -開闢の 使者- - BLS-EOTB
* 未来融合-フューチャー・ フュージョン - Future Fusion
* ダーク・アームド・ドラゴン - DAD
* 大嵐 - Heavy Storm
* ゼンマイハンター - WU Hunter
* クリッター - Sangan
* 精神操作 - Mind Control

限られた:
* 甲虫装機 ダンセル - Dragonfly
* 甲虫装機 ホーネット - Hornet
* レッドアイズ・ダークネスメ タルドラゴン - REDMD
* ハリケーン - Trunade
* 暗黒界の術師 スノウ - Snow DW
* 紫炎の狼煙 - smoke signal
* 超融合 - Super Poly
* キラー・スネーク - Sinister Serpent
* 真炎の爆発 - Rekindling
* カオス・ソーサラー - Chaos Sorc
* イビリチュア・ガストク ラーケ - Gust Kraken
* スポーア - Spore
* 血の代償 - Ultimate Offering
* 発条空母ゼンマイティ - Zenmaity
* エクリプス・ワイバーン - Eclipse Wyvern
* ゼンマイネズミ - Wind Up Rat

半制限された:
* BF-月影のカルート - Kalut
* デブリ・ドラゴン - Debris Dragon
* レスキューラビット - Rescue Rabbit
* 魔界発現世行きデスガイド - Tour Guide?
* E-エマージ*ェンシーコール - Emergency Call
* ヒーローアライブ - Hero Lives
* 召集の聖刻印 - Hieratic Seal of Convocation
* 聖刻龍王-アトゥムス - Atum
* 暗黒界の龍神 グラファ - Grapha
* 甲虫装機 センチピード - Centipede

制限のない:
* マシュマロン - Marshmallon
* ネクロ・ガードナー - Necro Gardna
* デステニー・ドロー - Destiny Draw
* レベル制限B地区 - Level Limit Area B
* 光の護封剣 - Swords of Revealing Light
* TG ストライカー - TG Striker
* 魔法の筒 - Magic Cylinder
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 pm

I would LOVE that banlist, because Evols don't get hit at all and the meta decks and broken shit gets banned. Buuuuuut it's probably fake.

Also, Trunade switching with Heavy? Lolwut.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

They Usualy switch trunade and heavy they always want use to have one the clears backrows Razz But trunade is more broke than heavy
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah, I don't understand why they'd switch them again...

Also, Smoke Signal to 2 <3
F*** you Sams. =P
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Smoke Signal to 1, because if this list was real sams would like it, so hit there consisntecny, i can see so much different decks being good with this list 2 bad its probably fake, but hope Konami does some of these last list didnt do enough imo
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 pm

There are so many fake lists out there now

I guarantee you 1 thing
KONAMI IS NEVER GONNA MAKE A BANLIST WE EXPECT!
Theyll probably do something so we can say "CRAP!" once again after a banlist is decided.

So if you like most of the changes = FAKE
If you see more than 2 meta decks restricted = FAKE
If you see some ridiculous changes without reasons, just like "tsukuyomi limited" = FAKE

Also have in mind that konami wants money, so old decks = history, don't expect them to come back so easy, konami makes more and more archetypes AND they make them faster than ever, so people buy and buy more. They make spam cards that you need to buy 3 copies of each with high cost for you and high profit for them (tengu, rabbit, tour guide)

So be sure to expect all current meta at least as tier 1-1.5 next format, they wont be hit as we expect.

We all expect rabbit, wind ups, zektors, chaos dragons, heiratics and those to be hit, but they won't be hit radically

So any banlist that does hit the current meta radically, its fake imo
Back to top Go down
Nuran

Nuran

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:34 pm

this list is too good to be true i doubt this is gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Both lists have 1 very good thing in common - Kalut to 2! xD
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 am

This list is obviously not confirmed by Konami but is confirmed by the person who usually leaks OCG stuff so meh. Kalut to 2 yay for BW's. And somewhat slower format. I would have liked to see rabbit to 1.

Pretty much everyone is saying now that the list that NuN posted will most likely be the actual banlist. `-`
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 am

One thing to say, a universal message (not directed at any person in particular):
All the people saying "If the list is good and players like it (at least somewhat), it's fake, because Konami only likes money and hates players so they'll make a shitty list" need to chill the heck out and stop being pessimistic as hell. Contrary to popular belief, it IS possible for Konami to make a good, reasonable banlist, especially when the basic hits here are so obvious, so stop acting like Konami is going to take a dump on the fanbase with another crappy list. Also, historically, there are more hits on the September list than the March list, including, what, 30 changes a year or two ago? So this list is at least going to have a lot of changes.

Seriously, those people need to stop acting like Konami's going to shit itself again and drive away the player base, because 1. They're not going to, especially not with the way the more or less possible banlists are looking, and 2. You're still going to play the game, unless you pull a Harper, which the vast majority of players aren't doing, obviously, even in a format as crappy as this one actually was. Buck up, adjust, and stop being so pretentious.

Also, OP list is looking more and more like the real list... I don't mind this at all, actually. 2 Rabbits with 6 Normals, and only 2 Tour Guides (which means either a dead TGU if you bring out Sangan or loss of Sangan's consistency) works out okay I think when it comes to a consistency basis... at least IMO. Dem HEROs and their Super Polys will be annoying as hell though... that, and DWs could see a bit of a rise.

Last edited by NotSoGallantGallade on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 am

I think it's absurd because Monster Reborn would still be legal, but oh well, it hits Brionac and Future Fusion, which I've wanted gone for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:30 am

its funny how Online players and RL players have different informations Razz

this is the banlist leaked at worlds

the banlist Worlds
Forbidden:
Stratos
Brionac
Future Fusion
Heavy Storm

Limited:
Red-eyes Darkness Metal
Inzektor Centipede
Rescue Rabbit
Wind-Up Zenmaity
One Day of Peace
Ultimate Offering

Semi-limited:
Book of Moon
Pot of Avarice

Unlimited:
Spore
Tragoedia

nobody confirmed it yet but most of the people says it might be the list.

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Forbidden:
Heavy Storm
Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 am

The one posted in opening is leaked by the same guy who leaked last list, because of that everyone thinks its the real list so far
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:41 pm

why would a japanese player leak a list that has tour guide in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Because Konami is making more unbalanced TCG cards. Also, Tour Guide will be out in the OCG next month.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
lolnopound

lolnopound

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 pm

" I've been told that it's 99% confirmed."

I registered just to say I laughed at this.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:32 pm

lolnopound wrote:

...Welcome to the forum?
Back to top Go down
lolnopound

lolnopound

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:44 pm

NotSoGallantGallade wrote:
lolnopound wrote:

...Welcome to the forum?

His "99%" came from my thread title on the DN forums XD
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:47 pm

lolnopound wrote:

His "99%" came from my thread title on the DN forums XD

Not really. I actually got this on Youtube. SlimXTeamSymmetry? Talked it over to a few official YGO friends of mine too. I don't even go on the DN forums considering I'm nowhere near registered to your forums.... to DN, yes, but not the forum.

In any case, my other private sources that partain to whether or not I believe this myself are always unnamed. Idk if it's right. Idk if it's wrong.
I hear it's confirmed.
I hear it's bull.
I hear alot of things.
But to the other news not regarding you, I'm just going to wait until September to decide whether or not I'm a full-fledged teacher of YGO rather than a teacher/player.
I'll still play for fun, but competitive, whether it be online or in RL, idc much to handle the stupidity of this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?   99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT? Empty

Back to top Go down

99% CONFIRMED?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG & OCG Discussions-
Jump to: