Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeQuickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever?   Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Well, people, i know there is a thread for the Fake List Season. But........... this has VERY LOW chances to be fake. Source is http://ygo5ds.co.cc/.

Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? 34821

So, why this list is not fake?

1 - No pixels edited, as FotoForensics said.
2 - Unique Layout.
3 - All kanjis are right.

Things that will became confusing:

A - DMoC. Let's say - no Reborn/Cards/Mindcontrol means that there is not so much dangerous spells to play twice. Just za holeheavy duo. Also DMoC is less splashable and can't save you when handless.
B - Sangan > Witch. TGU become less broken, and DAD is going to be banned also. I see no problem here. Except that Witch can bring some powerful cards.
C - Electrum. Oh please! Electrum became broken with Gustaph Max even if the deck didn't topped.
D - Formula at 3. No Fishborg, no Bulb, no Spore... almost no decks can bring out 3 per duel... but 2 Formula at the same Libra followed by HPB or Gachi will be fun. Awyeah.

Inzektors fall, Wind-Ups fall, Dino Rabbit fall (although i guess we'll face dinos one more format), HERO fall (just a bit but still), Hieratic is 2 new to fall... yeah, looks fair.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever?   Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? 34706

^ This was the picture of the list before the one you found. Notice how Rescue Rabbit and Dark Magician of Chaos both have the same lettering next to them... both say Rescue Rabbit in katakana. Thus, fake.

Also, it lacks fugly cosplayers.

Also, Future Fusion isn't banned, and I'm really damn sure that card is getting banned, because Dragons and HEROs break that card like hell. Don't believe me on HEROs? Go look up the combos that aggressive AHL builds pull with FuFu. Craaaazy OTKs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever?   Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Actually i tested it on FotoForensics. Your picture is shopped while the one i posted isn't. One of those:

1 - Someone shopped it so it looks fake.
2 - It isn't real.

Again, nothing proved for either side.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever?   Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:21 am

1 more thing that doesnt make sense, six samurai shi-en is too broken to be released again just like that, six sams still pwn with 1 + naturia beast
I doubt konami is going to bring back a deck to top-tier when it WAS top-tier, that just doesn't make sense nor do they profit of that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever?   Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quickest Banlist Guessing Season Ever?
Page 1 of 1