Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat do you think should be hit this banlist? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think should be hit this banlist?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

What do you think should be hit this banlist? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think should be hit this banlist?   What do you think should be hit this banlist? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Well, it's almost exactly 1 month away: the September 2013 banlist! Clearly Dragon Rulers and Prophecy need to be hit in some way or another, but how? I personally think limiting Spellbook of Judgment will take away most of Prophecys' unfair potency while still making it playable. EDrags I'm not so sure. Gold Sarc with them is too good but I don't think Gold Sarc should be punished, but EDrags should. But there's not 1 card that breaks them, all of them are broken. So I'm not sure.

Post away with your opinions!
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be hit this banlist?   What do you think should be hit this banlist? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm up for a ban of Judgment, and possibly a semi or limit on either Secrets or Magician; the problem isn't just Judgment, it's that the deck has searchable outs to basically everything with Fate and Wisdom, and then can easily recycle them with Eternity and Tower.

Dragons, they can limit or ban Super Rejuv. If they're to hit anything else, then maybe a limit on the babies or semis on the big ones. Iunno. Lots of options.

Oh yeah, and ban Card Destruction finally.

I feel like they've gotta hit Mermail in some way; probably either Dragoons, Megalo, or Teus.

Personally, I want to see a ban on Gateway, want Heavy to stay around, and don't really care about the rest. Also, Tsukuyomi can go to 3.

Just some basic opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
RubberDucky

RubberDucky

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be hit this banlist?   What do you think should be hit this banlist? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:05 am

I have the same dilemma as Harper when it comes to Dragons. The big ones are all unfair, and so are the little ones, but that seems to be hitting too many at once. Super Rejuv isn't unfair on its own, so I'd feel bad wanting it to be hit, same with Gold Sarc. Maybe just say 'fuck it' and limit all the big ones.

Prophecy, hit Judgment and one of the monsters.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be hit this banlist?   What do you think should be hit this banlist? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:59 am

Dragons: Ban Super Rejuvenation , ban Card Destruction, semi-limit Gold Sarc, semi-limit every big Dragon

Prophecy: limit Spellbook of Judgment, limit Spellbook of Secrets, limit Spellbook of Fate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think should be hit this banlist?   What do you think should be hit this banlist? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think should be hit this banlist?
Page 1 of 1