Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUpdates for the future, and a new Admin! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates for the future, and a new Admin!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Updates for the future, and a new Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Updates for the future, and a new Admin!   Updates for the future, and a new Admin! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Heya guys, today I have some very important news I'd like to discuss. As you all know, the academy's been suffering from a lack of activity in recent months. While we can come up with many different reasons for this, I think we can all agree that there was one huge reason:

The Dorm System

Yes, I, and numerous others, have decided that this system is the prominent factor to our activity downsizing. No worries though, because Gallade and myself have devised something new. I have no fancy title for it yet, so I'll call it the Immediate Promotion & Tasklist System. This new system will allow promotions to be much less tedious than before. I won't give any details of it at this time, but I will say that you're all going to enjoy it much more than our current system.

The next update I wanted to mention is about another huge feature that is going to become a part of the forum. Some of you may have seen me discussing it already, but if you didn't, I'm going to be developing an RPG of sorts for the forum. Again, I don't want to give away any large details, but I will say that this RPG will finally give us a good reason to spend DGA Points. You'll love it.

Oh, also, I'm an Admin now, mostly because of the current updates that I've been working on, although Vongy's probably got his own reasons, too. Whatevs, it feels good to be red. If any of you severely question my promotion, and honestly think I don't deserve it or whatnot, go tell Vongy straight up, and see what he says.

I'll do the best I can as the newest Admin of DGA. Thank you. =D
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the future, and a new Admin!   Updates for the future, and a new Admin! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 pm

you deserve the admin position man ! and from the sound of your idea, it seems to be very interesting.

Plus, thumbs up for your excellent English Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the future, and a new Admin!   Updates for the future, and a new Admin! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 pm

RPG, soooooo what's gonna happen with the guilds? D:

Well, sounds good anyways. And good job Skarm! Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the future, and a new Admin!   Updates for the future, and a new Admin! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 am

Nice job, do us proud m8
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the future, and a new Admin!   Updates for the future, and a new Admin! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:04 am

You had me at "RPG". I'm a real big fan of those games.

And congrats on becoming an admin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the future, and a new Admin!   Updates for the future, and a new Admin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates for the future, and a new Admin!
Page 1 of 1