Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGladiator Beast Updates! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gladiator Beast Updates!

Go down 
+2
Krysu
TinyCrash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

Gladiator Beast Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:08 am

Hey hey hey guys! Sorry for my inactivity recently I’ve been busy with exams and school. I’m such a bad teacher! XD Anyway, I got some time to write about one of my favourite archtype which is Gladiator Beast.

So yeah what is happening with GB now? With the new set: Extreme Victory. GB had new reinforcement Gladiator Beast Essedarii. New fusion = new combo = happy GB player! =) Oh btw I won’t even take the time to talk about GB Tygerus... He is just plainly really really BAD! So yeah let’s move on shall we? =)

Gladiator Beast Updates! 300px-GladiatorBeastEssedariiEXVC-EN-UR-1E
Good stats for any 2 GB! In my opinion, Konami should have made this card 2600 atk so it can destroy Stardust Dragon but still it’s a great beater. It’s an lvl 5 which is kinda cool for GB player who is playing tuner like BW Gale. So what does this means?? People can now ABUSE of GB Darius effect or Test Tiger into Darius and SP Essedarii. Ever wanted to trade your face up Murmillo and Retiari for a beater? XD But now you can! Cause Essedarii is here for that. Before, we needed Bestiari or Laquari for the fusion but now, it’s ANY Gb of your choice. Smile Just amazing what this card can accomplish XD Maybe we'll even have a new Gb later like a Gorilla on the pic Smile Just saying XD

What esle? Gladiator Taming. Gb has now their own Defensif/Offensif Quick play like Enemy Controler. But also, it has an second ability for great mirror match! I’m telling you, stealing and opponent Gb and fuse it for Essedarii feels great! >_<
Gladiator Beast Updates! 300px-GladiatorTamingEXVC-EN-ScR-1E

Some awesome tech Gb player should consider playing is Safe Zone and Forbidden Lance. Yet again, 2 amazing cards that really helps Gb for stoping annoying plays like D. Prison, Mirror Force and etc.

So yeah this is it, my article for updates for Gb. It’s been a pleasure to inform you and have fun tagging! Smile Peace and tag out! Very Happy RAWR!
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:20 am

Well interesting new update's for the GB's and G. Taming is not just for a mirror match but it can be used as a side to help the mirror of oath Very Happy but Essedarii is rlly good for sync to bad he can't tag Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 am

Yay! Tinycrash is back! Safe Zone really is pro man, especially in GB too...I need to remake my GB's xD
Back to top Go down
Rand

Rand

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 am

i find that essi is most useful for getting like murmillo/ retiari out of the gy and back into the deck with the help of dari and also for making dari into a 2500 beater is nice too but other wise keeping your 2 gbs on the field will be better unless you need to get over a cs or caius or some such that you don't have a way to tag out to get over them. taming is kind of a nurf for the gb decks as a whole, you almost never need to switch something into attack because even if it has high def you can ram it and tag to get over it, so e con / book are rly all you need and if you want more than that shrink is better than taming unless your in a mirror any ways, which means that now in mirrors or any side deck they can just take your monsters willy nilly whitch i think is more op than plant since gbs are now where as strong as sams.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 am

I agree it's useful to bring back Murmillo or Retiari back to the deck Razz I wish he can still tag out XD But that would be wishful thinking >_<
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 am

essedarii is a cool card for darius, when u need to bring back a monster to your deck, simply contact fusion, its just to have backup, you dont need always retiari now ;D

timing is nothing in the deck, i have a GB deck which pwns everybody and up to date, srsly dont need that card What a Face
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm

controler is still batter then taming but if Gb's gets abuse its gonna go in side deck Razz oh and essedari just kiks ass ive ben playing GB since they came out and thats just the little boost they needed but they would still need a new GB effect monster that would kik ass Razz

oh and thin my insect deck kiks your ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 pm

I want a Gorilla GB! XD Rawwwwwwwww stupid insect deck I underestimated them XD
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 pm

yeah what GB would need is a green baboon! or like ''when a GB is send to rfg or grave special summon it'' and ofc it needs around 1900-2000 ^_^ Very Happy that would be awsome Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

They've been releasing other effect GBs lately but they all suck xD
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 pm

i knooooww its sad i was rly hoping for something to get them back into the tier 1 Sad they should have made a GB that burns XP like 500 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Burn damage is kinda meh this format unless it's potentially big like Cylinder, or if your whole deck is based around it. But...come to think of it...I'm not sure WHAT I would want the new gb to do...we already have a smashing ground, a dd crow, an mst, a monster reborn, a suped-up monster reincarnation, a big wall, a big stick...idk what else would push them up a tier. Maybe one that makes the opponent discard and has good stats? A Shrink?
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Quote :
They've been releasing other effect GBs lately but they all suck xD
So true, but i like cats and tygerus is so cute xD
Anyway not using any of the new shizz

Quote :
i knooooww its sad i was rly hoping for something to get them back into the tier 1 Sad

They might not be tier 1, but they still pwn every meta, and i like it this way, they will never get more banned! Razz
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 pm

yeah but i loved when i was playing gazarus spam whit 3 biestiary :') good old times Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Updates!   Gladiator Beast Updates! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Beast Updates!
Page 1 of 1