Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back

Go down 
+7
gutsberserk
TheRuler
Vongola-x
Nuran
King007
LegendaryFrost
Harper7000
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back Empty
PostSubject: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 am

(listen to this as you read this post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP2zA3lZk9Y )

Well, the new banlist has been confirmed by Shriek! There's some things I would have done differently with it but super main ultimate point: what is currently the meta went splat! Especially Inzektors! And we got some new toys to play with that actually makes the game *gasp* MORE FUN to play instead of being so derpy! So, because of this: I'm back! *cue endless cheering*. I'm back to dueling, back to The DGA Chronicles (for the first time in a year), back to articles writing (if i have time), and back to admining! But we'll just kind of wait and see how much time I have once college starts before I admin again. But, I'm here as a mod, teacher, and happy player! I missed you guys, i luv you, no homo. CHAOSKING IS BACK!!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 am

Glad to have you back m8, now get to work Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 am

I'm so happy now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuran

Nuran

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:33 pm

great now bring this place back D:
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Glad to have you back m8, now get to work Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 am

But I was only away for one day! You didn't need to make a topic for me o.O

Anyways, welcome back buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:42 am

welcome back, man. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 am

zeh mothafuckah is back! now bring this site from the dead to the undead (:<

and the songs damn cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 am

it was about time Smile WB Bro !
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

THANK GOD WELCOME BACK ^^
Back to top Go down
Quickdraw Warrior

Quickdraw Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:05 am

hey man, gr8 to see people coming back, even though im new here, ill be glad to get to know ya, last format was so auto-pilotty and derpy, i understand y u left xD. what deck do ya think ull play next format?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 am

Thanks for the love everyone! I'm working on bringing it back, there have been some discussions in the staff area while i was gone, so it'll take me a while to catch up and read all of them, I'll probably do that over the weekend. Then we can start making improvements!

Welcome to the forum Quickdraw! As for decks, in real life i'll play Blackwings because that's what I already have and I get another Kalut, and I might also put together some cheap fun decks like my Apex Ninjas. I only need the 9 Ninjas, 3 Transformations, and 2 Blade Armors for the deck and I'm done. On DN, I'll also play Evols a lot, and elemental and destiny hero variants. I play many things but that'll be the main ones I'll go for. Wind-Ups maybe too now that they're not all derp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back   The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wait Is Over...Your Favorite Admin Is Finally Back
Page 1 of 1