Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeanti-meta photon stun I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anti-meta photon stun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

anti-meta photon stun Empty
PostSubject: anti-meta photon stun   anti-meta photon stun EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Photons are becoming increasingly popular so i thought i would make an anti-meta version of the deck and see how it plays. It has proven to be very consistant so far. Let me know what you think.

Monsters: 21

3 Photon Sabre Tiger
2 Galaxy-eyes Photon Dragon
2 Photon Lizard
2 Photon Thrasher
2 Thunder King Rai-oh
2 Witch of the Black Rose
2 Effect Veiler
1 Gorz
1 Sangan
1 Black Luster Soldier- Evoy of the beginning
1 Honest
1 Tragodeia
1 Archlord Kristia

Spells: 14

1 Polymerization
1 Heavy Storm
1 Book of Moon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
2 Photon Trident
3 Photon Sanctuary

Traps: 6

1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
2 Botomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prision

Extra Deck

1 Twin Photon Lizard
1 Leviathan Dragon
1 Grenosaurus
1 Wind-up Zenmaines
1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Scarred Warrior
1 Gaia Knight, The Force of Earth
2 Lightning Warrior
1 Dark End Dragon
1 Light End Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Red Dragon Archfeid
1 Stardust Dragon

THis deck was made for one of my team mates who can not afford fiendish chains or Maxx "C" at the moment. I will agree that those cards would make the deck more consistant however it is already pretty solid as far as consistancy is concerned. The wich of the black forest is put in there for two reasons. First i needed some dark targets and 2 it makes stardust or any lv 8 sycro with thrasher.

Last edited by everything anti-meta on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: anti-meta photon stun   anti-meta photon stun EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 am

Unless if you're planning to play with banned cards. -2 Witch of the black forest. Razz And once those are gone you'll only have 2 dark targets for BLS.
Back to top Go down
Bronnco

Bronnco

PostSubject: Re: anti-meta photon stun   anti-meta photon stun EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 am

Snilly wrote:
Unless if you're planning to play with banned cards. -2 Witch of the black forest. Razz And once those are gone you'll only have 2 dark targets for BLS.
I'm assuming that he meant to type Witch of the Black Rose, especially if you read how he uses it to get out lv8 Synchros. :p

Also, would you mind explaining to me how this deck is countering the meta?
Back to top Go down
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

PostSubject: Re: anti-meta photon stun   anti-meta photon stun EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 pm

yes i did mean wich of the black rose sorry for that mistake. Also i posted an old version of the deck. I took out the photon wyvern for a krystia. It might not seem like it but the deck actually counters the meta pretty well for many reasons. First obviously Krystia. Second two effect veilers because maxx "C" ws out of the question and a well timed veiler destroys wind ups whatever people may say. Third, Galaxy eyes is an anti xyz monster and wind-ups, inzectors, and most decks are leaning twards xyz monsters. Other tha that Saber tiger is good because it deck thins while allowing you to essentally plus off of his summon. And lastly Stardust is good this format and first turn stardust is always good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anti-meta photon stun   anti-meta photon stun Empty

Back to top Go down

anti-meta photon stun
Page 1 of 1