Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnti-meta gravekeeper's I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anti-meta gravekeeper's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

Anti-meta gravekeeper's Empty
PostSubject: Anti-meta gravekeeper's   Anti-meta gravekeeper's EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

This is my first deck profile on here so i am posting my old gravekeeper's deck. I ran this as one of my first anti-meta decks. Here is the decklist.

Monsters 22
Blackwing-gale the whirlwind
2x Caius
1x Gravekeeper's assailant
3x Gravekeeper's Commandant
3x Gravekeeper's Decendant
3x Gravekeeper's recruiter
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Gravekeeper's Visionary
1x Gravekeeper's Watcher
1x Sangan

Spells 11
Allure of darkness
Dark hole
Heavy Storm
Monster reborn
3x Necrovally
3xPot of Duality

traps 7
Compulsory Evacuation device
3x Fiendish Chain
2x Rite of spirit
solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning

Last edited by everything anti-meta on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Anti-meta gravekeeper's   Anti-meta gravekeeper's EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Cool. Do you plan on updating the decklist to the current format?
Back to top Go down
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

PostSubject: Re: Anti-meta gravekeeper's   Anti-meta gravekeeper's EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Yes i do but i am in need of some assistance. I already tweaked it a little but i do not want to unbalance the deck. Gravekeeper's are already anti-meta-ish especially in this format. I know people will probably say Maxx "C" But most decks rely on the graveyard to special summon especially dark worlds which are becoming unpleasently common now that they topped.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Anti-meta gravekeeper's   Anti-meta gravekeeper's EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

everything anti-meta wrote:
Yes i do but i am in need of some assistance. I already tweaked it a little but i do not want to unbalance the deck. Gravekeeper's are already anti-meta-ish especially in this format. I know people will probably say Maxx "C" But most decks rely on the graveyard to special summon especially dark worlds which are becoming unpleasently common now that they topped.

Well to begin if you seek for this to be competitive, you understand there's a reason certain cards are being used. If this is irl, then you make due with what ya got :l

Well having 5 tributes might be a bit much. albeit i say keep maybe a caius. And...no gravekeeper's recruiter? you gont need 3 assailant, 1 will work fine. same with guard. you can side it and swap it with compulsory evac device. Also effect veilers could put in work here

2 stele just seems too slow in this fast paced format. Maxx out on duality, deck needs speed. once you run out of control cards then you've lost a lot of momentum. side royal tribute as well as add a second 1.

Also, in regards to grapha and dw in general. i] it gets around necrovalley since they are activating their own effects
Back to top Go down
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

PostSubject: Re: Anti-meta gravekeeper's   Anti-meta gravekeeper's EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:31 am

I took most of your suggestions. I am still keeping 2 caius and one visionary because they are not too hard to get out an caius is really too good. I took out all the guards for one compulse and two veilers because they were like a weak ryko. I still have one in my side to go against syncro decks but idk that i will ever use it for much more than that. I put in one watcher from my side deck to go against dark worlds( that was the card i was hinting at but forgot the name) I added the 3 dualities and an extra warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-meta gravekeeper's   Anti-meta gravekeeper's Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-meta gravekeeper's
Page 1 of 1