Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong

Go down 
+10
Quincy99
Dukemon
Exiled
LegendaryFrost
NotSoGallantGallade
Princess Hyakka
yangaud
SirFunchalot
Dragonslayer9800
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my budget turbo dark world deck. WITH ALL cards the total is $54.70 to build or you can trade and cut the costs signifigantly. I am running a turbo deck over control because it has a better matchup against inzectors and of corse wind-ups. The deck spams the feild while destroying backrow and pushes for massive damage in most cases giving them one turn to come back or its game. And even when they do Grapha comes back out xD. This is my edited deck list.

Monsters(16)
3X Broww, Huntsman of the dark world
1X Fabled Raven( Already had and is the most expensive card)
1X Goldd, Wu-Lord of dark world
3X Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark world
2X Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
3X Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
1X Trance Archfeind
1X Beiige, Vangard of dark world
1X Melific Stardust Dragon

Spells(15)
1X Allure of Darkness
1X Dark Hole
3X Dark World Dealings
3X Dark World Lightning
1X Heavy Storm
1X Minster Reborn
2X Mystical Space Typhoon
3X Gates of Dark World

Traps(4)
3X Appropreate(Chainable with Dealings)
1X Deck Devistation Virus
1X Mirror Force
3X Reckless Greed
1X Solemn Judgement

Extra Deck(1)
1X Stardust Dragon (already had)

https://imgur.com/QV0WP

So as you can see this deck is more of a turbo dark world deck with Immense Draw power. The 3 appropreates are easily chainable with dark world dealings and really good if you somehow are unable to draw anything with the reckless greeds.

Last edited by Dragonslayer9800 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 pm

If you changed the deck, then go back to the original post and EDIT it to reflect the changes, the button is there for a reason. No need to get snappy at people for not bothering to read every single post in the thread before replying, if you edited the post the comment would have been slightly different (although running more than 2 copies combined of goldd/sillva is bad)
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:40 am

Goldd vs the world
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:11 am

NotSoGallantGallade wrote:
Dragonslayer9800 wrote:
Maybe you caught me at a bad time but I'm going to answer to both of those comments. In the original post I stated the raven was the most expensive card and that I already had it. So misleading the reader that is a no. Also you can easily trade for a raven they arennt too hard to find. Furthermoreassuming that they had nothing to begin with this deck would cost roughly $38 all in total. If you can't afford that stick to getting lucky trying to build a deck out of the 10 cent common box. As for the 3 silvas and goldds you would have a point if you were the first to bring it up but as I have stated in previous posts I put them at 2 and ran 2 beigge. Furthermore I already added a judgement also as stated in a previous pos. Please try to read the whole thread next time or don't comment as it is not helpful to bring up old info. Thanks

Troll And Toad has Raven at $33-34, and I'm pretty sure the remaining 39 cards don't all cost $4 collectively. And it just seems a bit selective that you would choose to say you had the two most expensive cards in the deck but not the rest, then list the price of the deck barring those two. That's almost like saying my Evol deck is $50, not counting Dolkka and Laggia, though obviously not on the same level proportionately. Why not say you also have the MST's and a couple Mind Crushes and other staples, since I find it hard to believe you would have Raven/SD and no staples as well? That reduces the cost even further, too. Laughing

Also, adding Judgment and changing the monster lineup does not a deck repair in this case (though it is a step in the right direction, I'll admit), but seeing as you're so hard-headed about this, I see no further need to reply to this thread. You're obviously a creative and revolutionary professional duelist, so I'm sure you can figure out all the chinks in your deck's proverbial armor on your own. I mean, it's not like I'm a mod or anything, what do I know (OH YES I PLAYED THAT CARD Razz )? Go ahead and be patronizing to me all you want, you're the pro.

*ambles away into the twilight*

I had the staples yes but i was using them in other decks so i just bought new ones and added them to the price to be more accurate. I didn't buy a raven because he isn't at the local stores and i didn't want to trade something for a card that i already had and wasn't using. As for stardust my extra deck is shared between decks so i didnt see a problem puttingt a stardust in there. I got my raven for $20 so i was using that price for pricing. I also0 changed the deck up top as yuo will see.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

why the fuck are you running appropriate now? You still forgot the double torrential and warnings...
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

I swear you must be trolling dragon slayer.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Spoiler:

If you want to run Budget DW drop the Tour Guides and add double Trance Archfiend and another Beiige(something like that) , that's it.
As far as I know the deck is pretty cheap without Tour Guide and there's no need to run shitty cards like Goldd ,Sillva and Appropriate.

Turbo DW runs multiple copies of Upstart ,Reckless Greed, and Dragged Down into the Grave and allows you to draw your power cards much faster.
Dragged Down is my favourite card in game 1 because it speeds up the deck , gives me information about their hand so I can play around their cards and lets me discard their outs for Grapha. I side them out for a slower control game in game 2.

Also, Raven isn't needed game 1 cuz some decks run Effect Veiler and Maxx "C" you know.

tl;dr please do your research before you post terrible decks like that.

watch these vids, hope you'll learn something:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:03 am

Spoiler:

listen to gutsbeserk, gallade and alex. >_>

Back to top Go down
pandadan

pandadan

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:21 am

Actually, appropriate can't chain to dealings. In order to activate appropriate, the last thing to happen beforehand needs to be your opponent drawing a card outside the draw phase. Since dwd has the last thing to activate being discarding, appropriate is basically useless in this build.
Back to top Go down
pandadan

pandadan

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

"Also, Raven isn't needed game 1 cuz some decks run Effect Veiler and Maxx "C" you know."

To be fair, by following your logic people shouldnt run heavy storm, dark hole, torrential, etc, game 1 because people run starlight road. There are a lot of cards that can be countered, but thats no reason to not run them.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 pm

1. Try not to necro-bump months-old and months-dead threads.

2. Try not to double post.

3. You're right about Appropriate and DWD, though. It has to be face-up already for Appropriate to work, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
lolnopound

lolnopound

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm

I'll take Dark World for $600 Alex.

Ok, "Grapha, Broww, Snoww, amd Beige"

What are the only Dark World monsters that sould EVER be run no matter what?

That is correct.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 am

pandadan wrote:

"Also, Raven isn't needed game 1 cuz some decks run Effect Veiler and Maxx "C" you know."

To be fair, by following your logic people shouldnt run heavy storm, dark hole, torrential, etc, game 1 because people run starlight road. There are a lot of cards that can be countered, but thats no reason to not run them.

That's a really bad comparison,but I'm not gonna waste my time explaining this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong   Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark worlds... You're doing it wrong
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2