Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice.

Go down 
+8
BliTz
JakeLegion
j0hnb0i
LegendaryFrost
тhε ßεтяαýεя
TheRuler
Quincy99
Naota
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

For The League. Let them know.
For The League by itself.
The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
For The Guilds System by itself.
The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
For Both of them at the same time.
The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Naota

Naota

The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice.   The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Overview

So, Everyone has a favorite type of deck right? Lightsworns, Blackwings, Fish, Frogs, Monarchs. Well. Why not give the person who likes only one archtype prove they are the best them And Why not prove the person who thinks they are the king of games, prove they can beat em all.
My Idea is a simple one. We set up gyms. Each with a archtype as the theme. One Gym leader to rule it. People can go the route of becoming a Gym leader or becoming a league champion by collecting. You guessed it Badges. So far I had a few ideas for the archetype but polling is open for others.

The Gyms.

The Gym of Infinite Flame.:
This Gym, Uses a fire based deck.

The Gym of Victory Winds.:
This Gym, Uses an wind based deck.

The Gym of Tremendous Ocean.
This Gym, Uses an aqua based deck.

The Gym of The Vengeful Warlord.
This Gym Focuses on The Warrior Type.

The Gym of The Corroded Light.
This Gym enpowers the deck of the light element.

The Gym of Expanding Shadows.
This Gym revolves around the shadows of the dark decks.

The Gym of The Divine.
This Gym calls upon the gods for powers. It uses The Aesir gods, The Wicked Avatars, The Sacred Beast, And The Egyptian Gods Aswell as the cards that support them.
(Reserving this gym for myself. lol)

The Gym of The Enchanted Forest
This Gym brings all the Earthen powers into an enchanted forest. They use the powers of Plants and rocks to destroy the opponents.

Becoming a Gym Leader and or Champion

When you defeat all 8 of the Gym Leaders.And Become a champion You are able to challenge the Gym leader of your choosing. When you choose to challenge you must use a deck that follows the Gym you chose, If you win You shall become the gym leader of that gym. But still would remain Champion until you lose that postion.

After 2 months, We shall hold a tournament with the gym leaders and the top for will join into the elite four. Which will add another layer of Difficulty. Then you will have to get all 8 badages and beat the elite for before becoming a champion and challenging for gym leadership.

Finally, If you choose to follow the champion path, You will challenge the current champion But only one challenge will occur a week, And the First to have all 8 badges confirmed will be able to challenge the champion.

Rewards.

I find maybe a custom rank for the gym leaders.
The Champion will also get a custom rank.
For all those entering the League, They will recieve a trainers card which will show the badges they have one. (Example below) The Elite four will recieve custom userbars and ranks.

Over all it is not that complicated I think. I hope this Idea past, For I have had it for a few months.

This one is all customy in cluding my naota sprite :3
The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 2r62q1u

Last edited by Naota on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed Guild Gyms)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice.   The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:56 am

1. GG is being planned to re-open.

2. The idea itself is not bad, but we would need an active and willing staff member to moderate it (mod or above).

3. Do we have enough members that would participate? Last time we did an event like this, people registered, but didn't take part after week 2...

4. The biggest flow of this idea is that we need 8 gym leaders for it and from my experience to get 8 active people for this is hard enough of a task, but you cannot make them be active. Even if we find 8 such ppl, who is going to be left to take part as a challenger?

5. IF we actually make it, we would need to adjust the rules a lot, since gym leaders have attribute based decks...meaning we would need rules that forbid anti-decks.

6. Yu-Gi-Oh has nothing from Pokemon, both came out the same year, one as a manga the other as a game... The only thing in common is that they use "monsters" which is taken from ancient human myths and not from another show.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

The Duelist Gym League./Closed until Further Notice.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2