Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSuggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"

Go down 
+6
TheRuler
King007
Gracco
redgar
LegendaryFrost
Krysu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krysu

Krysu

Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everybody and anybody its been a while since I wrote here and the reason for this is my inactivity, how did I become so inactive? honestly I don't rlly know but one of the BIG-est reasons for my inactivity is not having an exciting reason to come here and write or duel for DGA events b/c all of them are kinda inactive b/c they have the old issues like not finding your torney opponent on your time zone or not having time to get prepared for the limitations of the torney and to wait for another torney which you may like is long time, the arena is not that exciting in my opinion and not only in my opinion what you get dueling there is not rlly so exciting to make you come every day and find opponents for it, I don't say the DGA Academy is pointless, useless or not exciting and I'm sure many of you founded your reason to visit it but sadly I didn't founded that reason so what I would rlly enjoy doing in the academy and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who will appreciate an event like ''Pro League", ok I'm gonna explain this event bellow:

Bannlist:

OTK,FTK, BURN, INSTANT WINS, MILL.

~1~ No participants limit ( only registered users in DGA can be ranked in "Pro League").
~2~ Free Duels ( anybody can duel everybody as long as bout players agree from the start that the duel to be counted in the "Pro League")
~3~ Single Duels only and deck switch anytime.
~4~ Ranking, called RATING, the difference between Win and Loss will make the Rating positive "+" or negative "-", example ( 10 wins and 3 loss = Rating +7, or 3 wins and 10 loss = Rating -7 ). Another ranking system the AVG ( average between wins and losses ).
~5~ No duels limit ( that mean you can duel 100 times per day or duel 3 times per month).
~6~ The duel results will be posted in the "Pro League Session" Topic with confirmation from opponent.
~7~ The ranking will be locked at the end of every end of the month and the awards will be in credits and other special things, another ranking will start at the start of the next month.
~8~ Top 10 Ranking will be on the Main page of DGA in a special winged and will be updated asap or at the end of the day by the moderators of the "Pro League".

Well thats my idea for the perfect event for me b/c this event is for everybody and I'm sure you will always find opponents and the way this system work is perfect for people who don't play that much b/c they don't have time or b/c they don't like playing that much also is perfect for people who duel very much and they want to settle scores, in my opinion its rlly the best system to rank different kind of duelists in the best and easy way, also like I said this system can't fail cuz of inactivity. If you ask me this should be the way DN ranking should work but I'm sure in DGA will be perfect for everybody.

Well thats my idea if you like it support it and maybe soon will have it started b/c I'm sure nobody can stand against it Wink.

If you have questions about this I will be verry happy to resolve them.

EDIT, EDIT, EDIT

Alright, after a big THX for the supporters of this event idea here is the final result and me and SK need an official response from the DGA staff so we can get this started asap.

So, the final version of the idea is this:

"Pro League"

~1~ No participants limit ( only registered users in DGA can be ranked in "Pro League").
~2~ Free Duels ( anybody can duel everybody as long as bout players agree from the start that the duel to be counted in the "Pro League")
~3~ Single Duels only and deck switch anytime. Bannlist: OTK,FTK, BURN, INSTANT WINS, MILL.
~4~ Ranking, will have two ranking tables 1st called RATING = number of Wins divided to the number off Looses for example: 10 W, 5 L = 10/5=2 . Second ranking table will be Overall = the difference between wins and looses for example: 10 W, 5 L = 10-5=5 > so this will make the Overall +5 or 5 W, 10 L = 5-10=-5 so this will make the Overall -5.
~5~ While dueling for the "Pro League" you will be ranked in bout tables and bout tables will have different awards.
~6~ No duels limit ( that mean you can duel 100 times per day or duel 3 times per month).
~7~ The duel results will be posted in the "Pro League Session" Topic with confirmation from opponent.
~8~ The rankings will be locked at the end of every week and the awards will be for top 3 in bout tables and they will get a number of stars as they follow below:

1st place ~ 3 stars
2nd place ~ 2 stars
3rd place ~ 1 star

At the end of the month the top 5 ranked in bout tables will get stars as they follow:

1st place ~ 5 Silver Stars
2nd place ~ 4 Silver Stars
3rd place ~ 3 Silver Stars
4th place ~ 2 Silver Stars
5th place ~ 1 Silver Star

At the end of the year the top 10 ranked in bout tables will get stars as they follow:

1st place ~ 10 Golden Stars
2nd place ~ 9 Golden Stars
3rd place ~ 8 Golden Stars
4th place ~ 7 Golden Stars
5th place ~ 6 Golden Stars
6th place ~ 5 Golden Stars
7th place ~ 4 Golden Stars
8th place ~ 3 Golden Stars
9th place ~ 2 Golden Stars
10th place ~ 1 Golden Star

NOTE: besides the star awards other special prizes will be awarded by the DGA Academy Staff also besides all that at the end of each week/month/year the special Titles will get the 1st ranked duelists from the bout tables as the follow:

1st ranked duelist in the Rating table will get the special title: Duelist of the week/month/year.

1st ranked duelist in the Overall table will get the special title: Conqueror of the week/month/year.

~9~ Top 10 Rankings will be on the Main page of DGA in a special winged and will be updated asap or at the end of the day by the administrators of the DGA Academy.

Thats all folks and mega thanks for the big support and we hope for an positive answer from the DGA Academy Staff.

Last edited by Krysu on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:16 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
I think u forgot to mention Stall as one of the decks in the banlist, so yh now we wait for lazy staff's approval Razz

Admins breaking your rule Frosty, dey be stallin' Wink
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:25 am

I don't stall, I already said we can do it, if we get an admin to take care of it and did any of them want to do it?

I myself have no time to be the events moderator
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:28 am

Like I said before, me and Krysu can take care of the tables, all we need is for your approval and an administrator willing to update the portal widget according to our tables. Oh and also a new section in the Events section with moderating powers in there for the both of us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:32 am

Frosty I never banned Stall b/c I banned Instant Wins, Burns and Mill so what is the point for stalling if you can't use those well you may use stall cards as much as you want but in the end you will deck out and lose or you will be OTK-led lol.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:50 am

I see your point, guess I'm just used to seeing on there, anyways since Vongy said it's cool s long as we get an admin who can take care of it, so now.....who will rise to the occasion?
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 am

I wanna thank you people one more time for the big support of this idea and if I'm right this Pro League will be one of the most important ranking in the DN universe but the only problem is we can't keep it here in DGA or any other academy around, will have to go on another place with this but me Krysu and other people who support this idea will try to find the best place for the "Pro League" and at the moment I don't know for sure were or how but I want everybody to know that we are working on it and as soon as possible you will find out where and how the "Pro League" will work.

So I am taking back the "Pro League" idea from DGA Academy that means I want the topic locked and the idea to be not used in DGA.

Big thx for the DGA staff for the support and Krysu and the others promise to make from the Pro League the best around DN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"    Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion :?: ''PRO League"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2