Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDeck Center Suggestion I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deck Center Suggestion

Go down 
+7
Merlin
SirFunchalot
LegendaryFrost
canadian_idiot
Dukemon
Stardust Dragon
Quincy99
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Deck Center Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Throughout my time here I've seen many different types of decks and while we strive to have the best fixes. I think it's time we develop separate sections for Competitive and non-Competitive decks.

I'm all for making decks that I know are for fun/casual play and want fixes that may not necessarily be +2x maxx c, veiler, f.chains, whathaveyou. But i think since we are having a lot more deck building activity. we are able to know what they are looking for in regards to advice

So my suggestion is either adding 2 sub-forums within deck center, i guess casual & Advanced. Or when posting decks in the deck center, you put in title which type of advice (Casual, Competitive)
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:34 pm

i agree , im more of a casual player too
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 pm

This'll actually be a nice thing to see. Maybe simple adding Competive/Casual to the title will suffice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 pm

The main problem with that is that then you get people who swear their zombie normal deck is competitive.

But I agree.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:27 pm

If that happens we move it to the proper section. Anyways it could work but I'dprefer just stating in the title whether casual or competitive.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 pm

The problem is, Frost, that people won't do that. You will always get bad players posting terrible decks and they want them to be "competitive" but then when you suggest cards to optimize them they say "I don't want to run meta cards". This is incredibly annoying when trying to give constructive criticism for newer players with the intention of actually improving their deck, when in reality, they still want to run Mikazukinoyaiba beatdown, even if they only manage to win with that deck against Morinphen control.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 pm

I think this is a great idea. I'd love to get some thoughts on my Spellcaster Deck and posting it in the current deck center I don't believe is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Funch is right in some ways, but thats why, we , staff can move topics from one esction to another or just close them

I agree with this idea and it wont be to hard to do, we just need a 2 new banners I guess.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 am

we don't do banners for sub forums any more, so no need...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 am

I don't care if we make a subforum but i honestly don't see the point. People will can still post crap in the "competitive" section and it's just more subforums to cycle through and more topics to move for staff
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 am

A nice idea on paper, but I'm not so sure a lot of people will follow through with it for the reasons listed above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Center Suggestion   Deck Center Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Center Suggestion
Page 1 of 1