Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
H.kaiser

H.kaiser

hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment  Empty
PostSubject: hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment    hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:53 pm

1st hi and sry because i couldnt be active long ago because i had alot of work IRL any way im here again and its my 1st article

1st deck i name it as stun deck
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/715/1258836471938f.jpg/

and now lets talk why i made it
as we know alot of us use decks like GKs/sabers/samurai/ and few use GBz and BWz

the way i made the deck is very cool to stop all of them beside my side deck
lets talk about the monsters
1-Stratos

its one of main cards on my deck because when it summon i can take 1 E-hero from my deck to my hand(allius)

2-three allius i actually like it because of spark and M.fusion as powerfull monster it can help alot and u take control any time

3-2 cybers its arent deadly because ur oppent will have more monsters than u if he use meta deck and its 100% so having 2 monsters on the field at one time give u more power to control the field

4-two Rai-oh itsnt allow ur oppent to draw cards from his deck except by DP and u can negate SS of a monster by send it to grave

5-1 gorz to stop OTK

6-one DD lady and i like it since original light beat it can remove any monster atak here or she atak after battle damage

7-1gale for syncho and for halfing atak if u need that

8-grand mole i dont know why alot of duelists nt use it by its very great card and annoying because its 300 atak and u will keep backing ur oppent monsters to his hand.

9-1 honest

10-1 effect V. i know alot of people like to run 2 of it by i think one here is great

11-fossil dyna pachycephalo
its effect make ur oppent cant do any thing specially if he use doople plant deck as he wont be able to SS monsters it will kill him alot and for samurai too as he wont be able to SS from his hand and from extra so its realy cool card

2nd for spells

1-dark hole
1-nobleman
2-MST
1-monster
1-R. of the army
1-E-call
3-spark
2-forbidden chalice
2-POD
2-MF

traps
1-TT
2-BTH
1-mirror
1-hero blast
2-dimentional prison
1-royal oppression

for side deck

1-moon its really great in main but i saw i have enough protection in my main so i put it in my side specially because it annoying to ur oppent as he cant synch and its help alot like use it againist stardust dragon in ur opent side then use trap hole or TT and it help u from BTH and mirror and alot of cards

2-i run 1 mind crush its awsem card specially these days because u will know at least in a duel 6 card ur oppent have in his hand so its really cool aginist meta and annoying

3-i run 2 P. soldier
very strong in side and i feel happy to have it in side because it make 2 monsters back to ur hand wow great aginist Sabers / and samurai and cool aginist synchro too

4-2kinetic soldier this is specially to samurai as it on the field no monster can beat him

5-i like to run 2 SP in my side because if my oppent use attribute
may help me in my extra so i will side 2 in my main deck to keep my control on the field

6-2pulling the ring when eff activated when normal summon negate it so i say to sabers and samurai suck my deck

7-dust shoot with mind crush = FTW

8- another nobleman

9-2foolish return woooooow great card it make u chose one card from his grave and back it to his deck the shuffle it

10-2 craw its cool and we all know what it do Smile

this is for the stun deck and now lets see the other one in another article

cya in the other one

H.kaiser
Back to top Go down
Lazified

Lazified

PostSubject: Re: hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment    hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Isn't the first deck just Hero Beat with some techs in it?
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment    hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Actually Light Beat, but version with fossil, grand mole, gale and d.d warrior lady..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment    hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment  Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guyes:i created 2 decks for this mounth i wana u to rate and comment
Page 1 of 1