Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?

Go down 
+12
SabreW
Enigma_m7
Quincy99
Vongola-x
nica89
darkness evil
j0hnb0i
Nuran
LegendaryFrost
Fallen King
Scorpion67
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? Empty
PostSubject: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:50 am

Hey guyz ! I am taking the liberty to announce you that some DGA members will attend wich is probably the event all the RL players are talking about lately and thats YCS Toronto

Why is everybody talking about it ? Well its simple. YCS Toronto will be the 1st YCS of the new format cuz the event is Exactly Septembre 1st and Septembre 2nd. You know the official TCG banlist is posted on Konamiès web site 1 week before Septembre 1st wich gives the players a verry small ammount of time to test the decks they want to play at the event but thats not all. The event will be held in a new format but also with a completely new set ... Return of the Duelist. Return of the duelist will hit the stores ( Legaly ) on august 27 wich is exactly 5 days before the event. With a new banlist and a set of new cards ( 10 TCG exclusives and 10 OCG exclusives not announced yet ) anything can happen in the event.

Now the reason why I am announcing this to you is because some of our members will attend the Event. From Montreal, Ultimatima and I will do the trip to Toronto. From the U.K Kiryu111 will probably do the trip too and I also invited some of our american members such as Notsogallantgallade and Johboi to attend with us but Gallade had some issues and I dont know if Johnboi is still interested

I will give you guyz a live coverage of the event ( even better thant I did Last year ) some videos that will be uploaded on my chanels, some deck profiles, duel videos at the hotel room and more

If some of you had in mind to attend the event, you can always PM me and we can probably meet there or even share a room. Stay tunned for more information about The Event

-Scorpion67-
Your DLkz Meta Knight
Back to top Go down
Fallen King

Fallen King

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 am

You're going to YCS again hehe Razz . I have mic to talk from skype again Razz Beer freak!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Moments like these make me wish I played irl
Back to top Go down
Nuran

Nuran

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:44 pm

This is gonna be huge we might see new dominating decks next format
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

i have to get a passport but i'll probably be there. i'll let you know by the end of the month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:38 am

You know, if by some freak chance I'm not working by then, I could possibly go. I'd have an incredibly slim chance, though.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 am

call in sick?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:38 pm

what john said Smile you know you dont wana miss that bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 am

Well guyz we are finally in august so I wana hear news from you guyz Smile who else is comming to the YCS?
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Not me Very Happy, so far REDU wont have much of an impact not even with its exclusives maybe gadgets will be played, and some geargia decks
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm sadly not gonna make it. The ticket there is a lot more expensive than I thought it was lol. But I'm going to YCS Washington for sure so I'll be able to give you guys coverage for that.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 pm

DE :That will depends on the banlist, I would love a hero/gadget format tho Very Happy

John : meh Sad I guess we wont drink togueter then :S
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Smile im going to ycs toronto tooo Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 pm

iight guyz. its 3:30 AM here ( or almost ) I'm leaving soon for toronto, after some beers ofc ( Nica is coming with me, why do you think he have that beer on his avi XD ) Smile and I will try to keep you guyz updated as much as possible and lets hope this time I will top. I'm not running what I want to but I hope Heroes will bring me luck Smile

Cya later guyz Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 am

GL guys, win the whole thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 am

Nice, Good luck guys. Keep us posted what's being played at the top tables and on the bubble rounds afro
Back to top Go down
Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:33 am

Yo gl, wish ya top
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:40 am

Best of luck to you guys up there.

I hope Gallade and J0hnb0i get to go out there. I won't be able to keep my promise to Scorp, making us already short 1 US player.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:16 am

Naw, I have school starting on Tuesday and other stuff to attend to, so I couldn't go... I'll be going to a regional or two in the coming months, hopefully, though.

Scorpy, you better top with that bandwagon deck of yours. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Thx guyz I am 1-0 Wink

So many heroes and WU
Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:47 am

what deck are you running?
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 am

Keep Updating, and Scorps playing heros with Noble Knight
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Man I got sacked wo many times today its unbelievable. I droped alreadyIl I even got cheated lastr round and but Icouldnt proove it -.- Billy brake droped too My friend eliminated him. Most of our crew is att the top tables right now. One of them is in a feature march att thi momen with chain burn XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 am

2 guyz from our room arewill top 32
Maxime guillotte with chain burm and wassim yassine with dino rabbit
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:02 am

Heard Geargiakuri is wrecking shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? Empty

Back to top Go down

YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next