Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFull House I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiStar

DiStar

Full House Empty
PostSubject: Full House   Full House EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:49 am

Full House

Full House FullHouseEXVC-EN-ScR-1E

Select 2 face-up Spell/Trap Cards (except this card) and 3 Set Spell/Trap Cards. Destroy the selected cards.

Another Card coming out in Extreme Victory ( and another crappy picture.. ) That I thought I would also post.

This card is a plausible way to deal with backrow..which is more less what every duel now is based upon. The effect of this card is also easier to get off than it may read as well.

The last part of the requirements is the easiest..as having 3 backrow targets is simple enough as most set 2-3 backrow on a starting hand..and bulk up on more backrow as the duel goes on.

Now the first requirement is also easier than it looks. One face-up Magic/Trap is easy enough as decks that fit the bill for that are Six Sam ( Gateway//SS Uinited ), Dragunity ( Ravine ), Gravekeepers ( Necrovalley ).

Then you only need one more face-up...and this is easy..make it your own Razz When activating a quickplay or a trap card..or heck..even your own Magic from your hand..the card is face-up on the field until it resolves..and hence meets the requirements as one card face-up ( Including any others already face up ).

Example can be this. Your Opponent is a GK user..has Valley on the field and 3 backrow ( D-Prison, Mirror, Warning ). You go and set Fullhouse and...Fetters ( Nordic Deck ). Your opponent now goes and you Activate Fetters...your opp has no response, so you chain Fullhouse; which now has 2 card's face-up ( Fetters & Necrovalley ) and 3 set cards your opp has; so you win out with this card by a staggering +3 ( is no lose to you since fetters effect goes off )

There is multiple scenario's where this card can even be a +4 if your opponent has a face-up card and you chain Fullhouse to HIM activating a Magic/Trap.

Regardless, This card may start to give some hesitation to players in this backrow heavy format; or simply make people pause..and not set more than 2 face-downs per turn as way of caution. Who knows Really..Only time can tell I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Full House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 pm

It is usable like yousaid, yet it seems a little luck based that such a situation will happen...perhaps in side though for decks with fields like gk, dragunities, or rogue decks like Shining Gate and Black Garden
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Full House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:46 pm

If you call a opponent having 3 set Magic/Traps situational; then sure. The two-face up card thing isn't much of a issue either as you can simply chain a trap to a opponents Normal magic card..and Voala..you got your two-face up card targets as well.

Ic what you mean though. Tbh it seems like a response to the heavy backrow format going on basically..but I'm unsure if it would find space in a deck as people go for more consistent forms of removal in dust tornado,MST, Breaker,etc

I find this format to be quite funny honestly. Everyone tries to run low monster count decks; Irregardless of the fact there deck may not even support such a ratio. So Fullhouse can see SOME play..but think it depends how it turns out after actual testing in a deck and not theoretical probability or situations of when and if it can be activated I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full House   Full House Empty

Back to top Go down

Full House
Page 1 of 1