Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHow do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you spend your sparetime?

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Harper7000
Supreme_King
SabreW
Vongola-x
LegendaryFrost
TinyCrash
j0hnb0i
Scorpion67
TheRuler
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:26 am

First topic message reminder :

That's the question xD me personally, I play teh guitaaar :: D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:37 am

uhmm, this topic was about how you spend your sparetime, not how you try to take over the world?? on topic from now on pls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:27 am

I travel to crystal lake some summers and kill unsuspecting teenagers who wish to go there have sex, get high,etc XD
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

lol to all of u
my spare time well , most of the time on either on the hospital ( at work ) or at school trying to get more education but in my spare time ( if i can call it that way ) besides playing yugioh
1 - my girlfriend: drinking, movies, drinking , eating, drinking , dancing , drinking , sex , drinking, party, drinking random stuff and more drinking like a couple of hours ago we went to a concert of some mexican rock band called Luzbel .. and we drink a little bit ....
2 - my lil brother he is kinda teaching me to play Marvel vs Capcom
3 - im trying to invest on stuff to earn money without working lol
4 - my 12 Y-o Chihuahua i love that little old dog btw my only Dog ever
5 - i know this should be one of my priorities cuz im starting to gain weight but working out and practice wrestling actually before going to nursing school i was trying to get into mexican wrestling
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 am

YOU MUST LEARN the way of MVC, absolutely the best 2D fighting game ever, plus MVC 3 is out[ I think not sure]
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:30 pm

yea MVC3 is out, frost. that's one of the reasons i haven't been online in a while lol
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:43 pm

btw my girlfriend took like 3 minutes of her time and checked up my internet settings and now im able to host in kcvds
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:46 pm

LOL, as if u couldn't do it by yourself?

Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:10 am

dude i hate computers and i couldnt care less about learning about them and how they function so doing whatever i took for opening whatever it had to be open was mission imposible for me
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:43 am

I mostly mess around on the computer or hang out at a friends house. I unfortunately never picked up a real hobby so when im not on the computer or at a friends, i'll try to catch up on sport events on t.v like basketball or football.

Atm though I have a custom computer being built for me so I can take on more high end gaming, so That may be a side hobby on the computer when I have the time and nothing else is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you spend your sparetime?   How do you spend your sparetime? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you spend your sparetime?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Other Forums :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: