Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewhy people suck at this game so much in kcvds? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?

Go down 
+14
DiStar
Vongola-x
Snakedoc(Lord)
Pein
Scorpion67
Quincy99
j0hnb0i
YubelsDisaster
nica89
Harper7000
SabreW
LegendaryFrost
milkman
nerolwo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? Empty
PostSubject: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 am

yes im flaming someone here
a guy nickname frachette ok lets begins with this character

ok so im using my Crystal beast deck for lols so i get a duel
he says gl hf , i said likewise
so i summon summoner monk , ditch crystal blessings and bring pegasus to field , crystalyze another pegasus and end

this guy uses pot of duality gets a shura ok
he plays black whirlwind summons shura , search for bora SPECIAL SUMMONS BORA . atk summoner monk with shura , SPECIAL SUMMONS A VAYU and im already saying dude duality DOESNT let u special summon he takes bora and vayu back and ok im on

i dont remember what i do , but start to crystalyze , some more
he now summon blizzard , summons armed wing , atks does some damage with him and bora
my turn , i activate abundance, SS 4 crystals , reborn armed wing for game
he tells me ... lucky , i said yeah sure nice misplay
he went RMK? i said k

second duel
mostly same stuff , gets to a point that i do abundance for 5 of his cards , and he stops me with battle fader i was like ... ok i didnt see that coming; so i ended my turn he goes on and set a monster
he trys to Icarus attack tributing his sangan ... yeah like i said his sangan!!!!! ok so we cleared that up and he goes for mistral, next turn he sets and i said well i dont think he went for the obvous move so
i atk , its mistral i said shit another turn wasted and i noticed i didnt used my crystal release so misplay by my side

so he goes on sets a card and passess so ok i have my field card , 5 crystal beast on field and 3 on my backrow ... Very Happy

so i ekip my mammut with mage power , and pegasus with crystal release i was 7800 and he was 6600 , so i atk mistral with topaz tiger and then i atk with pegasus , mistral eff make me go down to 0 for pegasus , i atk with my second pegasus ,he claims mistral effect every damage on this turn goes to 0
i tried to explian how the card said NEXT ATK NOT NEXT ATTACKS or like until the end phase
and he called me
fucking noob learn to play .....

so wtf
i mean cmon how the hell after so many misplays and also how the hell could a crystal beast deck 2-0 a blackwing deck?? i mean cmon even with the dummest blackwing pilot ever that was really odd .... if u see this guy tell him nerolwo beat him with a crystal beast deck
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 am

eh ignore the dude ... XD

i cant tell u some funny stories too in noob central ...

1~ this guy starts first, send treeborn in grave with foolish burial, set a fd mirror force and ends ... my turn ... i set a ryko and end ... the dude ss treeborn in his field -.- with a fd card in backrow ... i stay there 2 hours to explain to him he cant and he finally convinces himself ... he sets a fd d.prison if i remember well and ends ... my turn i flip ryko and destroy mirror and mill treeborn, dark hole and poa ... i discard plague to ss QD and sync with ryko for that lv 7 nitro i dun remember its name and i atk ... he does not activate d.prison ( noob ) and than i set a fd ryko agian and i end ... his turn ... he sets some fd blef and a monster which idk and ends ... my turn i ss treeborn he says i can ... i ask why ? he says cuz i got a fd card -.- ( ryko ) ... i say it needs to be s/t to not summon treeborn ... i convince him ... i topped trunade, activated it, than flip ryko to destroy his fd NO EFF DRAGON CARD ... i discard tyntanial to summon QD, sync with ryko and treeborn for the nitro warrior and when i enter bp he says " you cheated cuz u could not summon treeborn " and disconnects Very Happy ...

2~ dueling in trad with a 60 deck dude and 15 banned cards ... i go first and set a fd monster and end ... he playes foolish for dany in grave and tributes on of the tokens for caius to rfg my monster ... i stand there 2 hours telling him he cant tribute the tokens same turn he summons em ... he disconnects telling me " read dandy eff ... "

3~ dueling one day Guest and he activates trade-in and discards caius to draw 2 cards ... i say "WTF" than he looks his deck and adds all exo pieces and say " i won "
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:35 am

HAHAHHAHAAAA wats funny is that I don't even play exodia!! lol!
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 am

Question Okay, I can already tell you that last story isn't true, Milkman.

But yeah, there are a lot of people who really don't have any idea what they're doing playing this game. but we musn't forget that at one point in time, we were like these people. Maybe not making uber-noob mistakes like in Milkman's cases (excluding #3), but simple mistakes and misreads. Nothing to go biting people's heads off for.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:03 am

HAHAHA!! That's awesome (in a fail kind of way). Lol deathcoder/milkman, you almost fooled me with that code thing xD. He used a code that will show whoever is looking at it their username. Nice one and funny stories Smile. I've ran into even worse. One time I was playing this one guy, he attacked my facedown GK spy with some monster, I used spy's eff to get me another. So on his main phase 2, he uses Brain Control on one, and then Creature Swap on the spy he ook and my other spy. I was thinking: "oookkaaaaayy?". Then he ended and he was like "give me back the other spy". I said "um...why?". He was like "I used Brain Control on it. Now you have to switch control of it back to me." I was thinking omg what a noob but I sat there for like 10 minutes explaining that Brain Control said "until the end phase" and not "switch control of this monster at the end phase" and he ended up rage quitting and spming that I didn't know how to play in the chatbox in the advanced room -.-.
Sabre: yeah you're right we all sucked at one point. But it's still funny xD. Only reason we get mad is when they refuse to listen to reason and actually read the card
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 am

what the hell nica89 ? sorry but is not me -_- i dont play exodia deck and your storie is impossible, nica89 its me -_o
Back to top Go down
YubelsDisaster

YubelsDisaster

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 am

milkman wrote:
eh ignore the dude ... XD

i cant tell u some funny stories too in noob central ...

1~ this guy starts first, send treeborn in grave with foolish burial, set a fd mirror force and ends ... my turn ... i set a ryko and end ... the dude ss treeborn in his field -.- with a fd card in backrow ... i stay there 2 hours to explain to him he cant and he finally convinces himself ... he sets a fd d.prison if i remember well and ends ... my turn i flip ryko and destroy mirror and mill treeborn, dark hole and poa ... i discard plague to ss QD and sync with ryko for that lv 7 nitro i dun remember its name and i atk ... he does not activate d.prison ( noob ) and than i set a fd ryko agian and i end ... his turn ... he sets some fd blef and a monster which idk and ends ... my turn i ss treeborn he says i can ... i ask why ? he says cuz i got a fd card -.- ( ryko ) ... i say it needs to be s/t to not summon treeborn ... i convince him ... i topped trunade, activated it, than flip ryko to destroy his fd NO EFF DRAGON CARD ... i discard tyntanial to summon QD, sync with ryko and treeborn for the nitro warrior and when i enter bp he says " you cheated cuz u could not summon treeborn " and disconnects Very Happy ...

2~ dueling in trad with a 60 deck dude and 15 banned cards ... i go first and set a fd monster and end ... he playes foolish for dany in grave and tributes on of the tokens for caius to rfg my monster ... i stand there 2 hours telling him he cant tribute the tokens same turn he summons em ... he disconnects telling me " read dandy eff ... "

3~ dueling one day Guest and he activates trade-in and discards caius to draw 2 cards ... i say "WTF" than he looks his deck and adds all exo pieces and say " i won "

well I like good stories if there true
but if you don't find the right name do'nt guess milkman
and as sabreW (hope it's crrct) we all make/made mistakes even under or ignorance only because some cards are way to diff to make good rules I have a great example I was dueling a friend (top 60 finalist in Belgium championship) in a tournament and we sit there almost a whole hour to find out if montage dragon can be bott (what he can) so don't blame the guys for there misplays that can overcome the best
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:01 pm

well is kinda funny that u said such things like we all sucked at some point
when yugioh was released my little brother bough decks and he blackmailed me to tell my mom about my fights and stuff if i didnt play with him , so something like this happends often

my little brother summoned Blue Eyes White Dragon
I Activated Trap hole
he told me once , it has wings!!! he cant fall in the hole
i just said oh .. sorry

i was not really into the game , i just wanted to finish the 5 mandatory duels my little bro blackmailed me
but other than that i didnt play a duel until i knew the rules ( when i was into the game ) and i always ask WHY?

like i remeber some guy atacked my Cyber jar ( yes i used to play back then ) and he activated royal oppression i was like ??? can he negate also my giant Rat? , and then the locals owner came and explain rulings and i won because he didnt SS monsters and i SS 4 one of them Pitch Black warwolf

Remember always ask why

except to me cuz i will ask scorp to kick u out lol :p
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 pm

i don't get mad at the misplays, i get mad at the ignorant people who like to think they know everything and think that they're always right. not saying i'm always right because i'm wrong a lot xD. just if you make a mistake, don't get mad and say that you're right, accept that you're wrong and learn from it.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm

j0hnb0i wrote:
i don't get mad at the misplays, i get mad at the ignorant people who like to think they know everything and think that they're always right. not saying i'm always right because i'm wrong a lot xD. just if you make a mistake, don't get mad and say that you're right, accept that you're wrong and learn from it.

o u made me remember 2 days ago
i was playing againts a guy Raffy is his nickname
i had a set hoplomus that i used proving ground to get
he sets 3 backrow and 1 fd monster , and end
on my turn i used proving ground get Bestiari , set him declare Contact fusion
he tells me SORRY SON U CANT DO THAT
i explained him and he tells me he was a NATIONAL COMPETITOR and he knew how glads worked
i send him the ruling and mechanics link to try to put some sense on his empty head and he told me I WONT WASTE MY TIME READING SOMETHING I ALREADY KNOW
and i said well man my bestiari aint going no where except my deck
and he tells me WELL I DONT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO SO IM WAITING HERE UNTIL U QUIT
i said i aint quitting im watching a movie right now so i will stay ( lol ) and i ask him ok so u dont have nothing better to do so u can wait here as long as i want but u cant look on the rulings to be less ignorant? and he tells me YOU ARE TO DUMB TO EVEN TRY TO MAKE A CONVERSATION

about half hour later that my movie ended i realize he quitted the game so i went ahead to the lobby
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 am

milkman wrote:

Hmm seems like i picked a bad username. It has a bad rep Sad
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 am

damn i didnt notice he used my nickname damn milkman i would do that cmon
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:39 am

WTF is going on here. Is milkman hacking or something ?
and why is my name on this topic :S with an exodia deck -.-
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 am

na he just confused users
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 am

It's a Username Code..

Code:
{USERNAME}
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/forum
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 am

He's using a code. If you put in the code, it will show up as the username of whoever is reading it. If you weren't logged in, it would say "guest". For me, it says Harper7000, if you're Quincy, it says Quincy99, if you're Nero, it says Nerolwo, etc. It's a trick,Milkman is just screwing with your heads. I've seen this before in SDA
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 am

damn well thats talent
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

looks like i+u had urself a fun duel Smile
ob btw was that kcvds random noobs or a member of DGA?
Back to top Go down
YubelsDisaster

YubelsDisaster

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
WTF is going on here. Is milkman hacking or something ?
and why is my name on this topic :S with an exodia deck -.-
he just uses players nicknames because he don't know who it is my nick is now in there with an exodia deck and I don't even own one
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 pm

snakedoc was a random kcvds user
and now
my newest one
Thalisson
This OTK fish genius activated Trap Stun at the beggining of his main phase
when my only card on field is a face up stardust
.... 3 seconds later and i dont blame him he Ragequitted
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 am

the last time my opp quieted was when I summoned: shooting, chaos and stardust in 1 turn tried to otk and he activated his only face-down: sakuretsu that I negated with shooting. He said I can't do that, called me a noob and quieted xD
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 am

@Nero : That noob probably tought that you would negate trap stun with Stardust ( dont ask me what is the logic in that, noobs think like noobs Razz ) and when he realised it was stupid, well he quited Razz

@ Vongy : LOL last time a noob called me noob Razz it was when I sumoned Caius targeting his facedown monster and he chained Bottomles trap Hole. I removed my caius and asked him to remove his monster. He told me that ciaus effect was negated. I said What the hell, where is it writed in your card that you negated my monsters effect. He told me, LEARN YOUR DAMN RULLINGS FREAKING NOOB !!!!!!!.

Nough Said Razz
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 am

still better then: your opponent summons a high atk beater u chain bth, he chains mst on your bth and says bth doesn't work anymore, because it was destroyed by mst xD
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 am

Lolz I remember when I used to think mst negated...like 6 years ago xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Lol I'm engaged in a battle with vongola to see who battle the worst noobs then

Here is a aonther one Razz : One I dueled that noob, I had 3200 Life points left and he sumoned DAD so I negated the sumon with Solemn Judgement ( That was during the zombie DAD time ) and he noob laughed at me nd he said HAHAHA you noob, you loose the game. I said, hmmmmm, how come. He said, you have 3200 LP and you activated solemn judgement so you have to pay half of your life points, we both starts with 8000 Lifepoints so that means you have to pay 4000 LP and yhou dont even have enough so you loose.

Nuff Said Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?   why people suck at this game so much in kcvds? Empty

Back to top Go down

why people suck at this game so much in kcvds?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next