Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDGA Is Looking For Active Staff I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DGA Is Looking For Active Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

DGA Is Looking For Active Staff Empty
PostSubject: DGA Is Looking For Active Staff   DGA Is Looking For Active Staff EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:43 am

Hey everyone! Like I mentioned in the rebirth topic, since we're getting this academy running full speed again, we could use some really active staff members to keep sections of the academy running. Probably for now we only need mods that will run the sections like tournaments, weekly competitions, etc. We may need admins too. So post here if you are loyal to DGA and think you can be really active in helping run it. Your post should include:
Why you want to be a staff member
When you are online during the day
If you have any experience being a staff member
What you prefer your task to be
Whether you wish to be an Administrator, Moderator, Teacher (article team member), or some combination

And other things we will already know like if you are active and reliable . Also, if you aren't picked, don't worry, we will still hold a competition for Dorm Leaders soon also, and you may be considered for other positions
Back to top Go down

DGA Is Looking For Active Staff
Page 1 of 1