Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER

Go down 
+4
Scorpion67
LegendaryFrost
Vongola-x
nica89
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nica89

nica89

FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:28 am

NOW kalut has been at 1 , icarus at 2, and book of moon at 1

WHAT CARDS YOU GOING TO REPLACE IT

HERE MINE,
+2 THUNDER KING
+2 SMASHING GROUND
+1 DARK ERUPTION

optinal
1+ card of feather
+1 breeze

?
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 am

I am running 2 rai-oh within this format anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

Can't you guyz work harder on making BW decks to go with new format??!!! Razz jk As a BW noob i have no idea wat to do with BW's but in all my BW decks i run 2 icarus anyways, also does swallow's nest fit in a BW deck?
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 am

dont put swallow nest is very bad card

vongola x : yes thunder king is soo fucking good remplacing kalut, and smashing ground que rid of hight monster attk, since we lost kalut and book of moon and
dark eruption for bring back gale,kalut,blizzard,
and breeze is now good for instant synchro amor master
since is will be hard to kill their monster cauz they wont be affraid of attacking us cauz wow 1 kalut fuck that lol
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 am

Point taken btw wat is breeze???
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:18 am

FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER 300px-Blackwing-BreezetheZephyrTSHD-EN-UR-1E

If this card is added from your Deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card, you can Special Summon this card. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Blackwing" monster.

tips :
■This card can be searched via "Mystic Tomato" and "Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame".
■This card can be added to your hand from your Deck—and thus, Special Summoned instantly—via the effects of "Black Whirlwind", "Raptor Wing Strike" and "Sangan".
■You can also Special Summon this card via its own effect if it is drawn through a drawing effect such as "Jar of Greed".
■Some good cards to do this with include "Pot of Avarice", "Reload" and "Morphing Jar".
■This card can be just as much a staple in a Blackwing Deck as "Black Whirlwind", as it can be used in any "Blackwing" Synchro Summon.
■If combined with this card's effect, cards like "Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North" and "Blackwing - Bora the Spear" can aid in Synchro Summoning more than 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster.
■This card is almost useless in the hand (if not added there via a effect), so it counts as good fodder for "Cards for Black Feathers".

my own tips and strategy is
shura then breeze(via shura effect ) or normal summon breeze then bora for synchro amor master, or feed it to card of feather since kalut is at 1
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

Breeze sucks hard and Eruption is not really good now that goyo is baned. you should consider something else. The crow pack is comming soon just be patient Smile
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm

...duelist pack crow coming in june 6... in 4 month is too long ....
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 am

This is to make you happy nica xD.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing_-_Gram_the_Shining_Star

Since you're a good bw player, I don't even have to tell you how helpful this will be if it comes out. No matter what this card's effect may be, or even if it has an effect at all, the fact that it exists boosts bw tremendously and allows you to run 3 Vayu and maybe even Foolish (probably not Foolish though. Idk). As for before this comes out (if it does):
-2 Kalut
+2 TKR
-1/2 Book (depending on how many you run)
-1 Icarus
+2 BTH

that's just what I think of of the top of my head. Spirit Reaper is another good choice if you don't already use him, also Forbidden Lance and maybe even Smashing
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 pm

woot! i was waiting for blackwings to get a level 5 synchro! i can't wait! =D
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:44 am

hum... its smell vayu turbo soon, or maybe express vayu turbo loool
Very Happy oh yeah harper im soo happy finaly a symchro level 5
and for the 2 book of moon i replace for 2 smashing ground and icarus dark eruption( that my optional choice for geting back my kalut or gale )I WANT BLACK RETURN AND ZEPHRIOS FOR BLACKWING JUNE 06
AND HELL YEAH i need....too...havee.... this new synchro...my precious....black feather gram.. lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 am

hmmm I think Green Kapa can replace the lost of 1 icarus actualy
green kapa is a good card and in a format where cold wave is baned, this card is really usefull.

Probs to the guy that used it in YCS Dallas Razz
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 am

nah i never liked bw's but now i use snowman eater in em ...
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 am

i never used to like greenkappa because you needed to have 2 targets, but now that i think about it you need 2 targets for icarus too xD

i still kinda don't like it because you need 2 facedown spell/traps, but
it could still work if scorp says so haha
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 pm

shapesnatch would be pro if Scorp said so lolz
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Lols...Hilarious...

I would agree that GreenKappa could get some consideration ( Not just because Stone Cold * Cough *.. I mean Scorp said so.. )

Plus the TKR is a option..as there is simply nothing better to replace the missing cards with tbh.

I personally think Vayu Turbo may be more practical for the time being; More so when zephyrus comes out.

Though to be fair...on Ds I have tried Zephyrus in a normal BW deck and he is pretty useful..can Re-use Blizz with him as well per say. Use Blizz and get back say Gale..use Zeph~ in Grave..Return Blizz to your hand..SS Zeph~ and go for a Armor master and have Bizz in hand for next turn.

I wouldn't count out Dark Eruption though..it does help recycle Gale and Blizz for more use; even if you only run one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER   FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL BLACKWING PLAYER
Page 1 of 1