Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeShort Circuit I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Circuit

Go down 
+2
SabreW
Harper7000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Short Circuit ShortCircuitLODT-EN-C-1E

Card text:
Activate only when you control 3 or more "Batteryman" monsters. Destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Is it me, or is this ridiculously good? It's like a cheating card xD. My friend irl uses Batterymen as a fun side project and he manages to still win a good amount of times. Batterymen are a highly underrated archtype, they have lots of otk potential, especially with cards like this. If they had their own draw power card they would be REALLY good. Discuss!
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm

I know what you mean, Harper. My little cousin used to play with Batterymen all the time before he quit playing. Before I started learning to play GOOD, he used to rape me and my brothers all the time with them.

I guess it's a moot point now, since he gave me his deck when he quit playing. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 pm

batteryman AA + inferno reckless summon + short circuit = your opponent rage quiting haha
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 am

Another typic exemple where bottomless trap hole let you down .... XD nahh im just kinding Razz I wont bother you more with that XD

I Like the battery man archtype too. The playstyle of batterymans is Similar to six sams and it is a little faster. IMO this deck can do greath in the next format ( considering that the cards are CHEAPER ) probably not tier 1 but probably a good tier 2. Lets see what storm of ragnarock have for those light monsters Smile
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:29 pm

well since there no draw power you dont have much choice but to play ryko charge and stuff like that i use that deck for a while and its good but all u need is like gold sac and stuff like that i wish they would have draw power Razz but still theres somme eazy move u can do xD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 am

sabre: I feel your pain xD. My friend beats me a surprising amount of times with his
John: you wouldn't believe how many times that's happened to me haha
scorp: Oh yeah...Limit Reverse would TOTALLY help gainst Short Circuit Razz. agreed on the other part, for my friend, batterymen is like his secret weapon to kill people that no one seems to know/care about lol. With a good build I could definately see it at least be tier 2. And dude...they really are cheap. He got 90% of his deck (no staples) for $15 LOL
yanguad: and there lies the problem :/. No draw power. He's using Hand Destructions right now, but he doesn't like using them because they're a minus and he hates to discard to blindly draw. They help but not much. What do you suggest? Pot of Duality is pretty much pointless since you badly need to special summon and you can only use 1 pot per turn (not that he could afford pot anyway xD). Upstart is meh, never liked that card. I'll try out Gold Sarc, that sounds good and cheap too. Adding a milling engine is interesting...how well does that work for you?

You know what? I think I'll post his Batteryman Decklist later so we can think of something together Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Yeah you should. Yangaud build is not really good ( to dont say the word SUCK XD )so yeah XD but BTW upstart is PRO man. you dont give that much to the opponent because your deck can OTK very easily and its not like you cant do 12000 damage in one turn. if i can do it with machinas, you can do it with a deck that can swarm 5 monsters in 1 turn Wink
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 pm

haha u dint saw my build when i had the time to build it not 15 minutes beafore i leave scorp and yeah harper i would be happy to help if i can Razz
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Short Circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Circuit   Short Circuit EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 am

hate this card
because is nonsense easy to put 3 random battery man on the field
but oh well , the deck really need some draw engine to get some respect anyhow
i like their boss monster
Back to top Go down