Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSet cards needed or not? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Set cards needed or not?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Set cards needed or not? Empty
PostSubject: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 am

ok so this is my very first article , and scorp gave me permission to do it , so hope u enjoy the first ever article with some LWO spicy flavor

Ok in this formar that i dont really like that much;
there are a lot of stuff being set; cards that come to mind , maybe
- Ryko - i think is the most casual one
- super nimble mega hamster - hate his def
- XX saber Darksoul
- XX saber Emmerblade
- Spirit Reaper
- Gladiator beast Hoplomus
- sangan
- morphing jar

those just to name some that u hate to atk being facedown , becuase most of them will give the opponent some advantage , but most of them have low stats aaa there u go i think u are already getting my F'ng point

" Dark Simorgh "

one of the most understimated lockdowns is Dark Simorgh + Anti spell Fragrance + Royal Oppression and if u splash a book of moon over there , would be also very nice

this guy , makes , all this small whimps become a burden for their players instead of a lucky draw or a GOD like Card + the ability to lock ur opponents spells and traps , is fnkg amazing

ok so ok Nero u have a point u lock the opponent without sets , monsters and even dont let them use S/T and oppression for preventing big synchros from killing this guy

how do make this set up before the opponent , has a lot of response to it??
well u cant ...... BUT u cant try to speed up the deck a lot and a lot of people have use this guy with another understimated engine oh yeah im going there
THE TINY AND ANNOYING NEO-SPACIANS

why neo specians? becaose of the different attributes u can handle using this deck

and their draw engine that is also sweet

lets see the deck would look like this

1 -Dark Armed Dragon - a lot of dark monsters so he is good
3 -Dark Simorgh so u wanna get this out so max out this guy
1 -quickdraw synchron - cmon i dont have xplian this guy
2 -junk Synchron - works well with porter
3 -debris dragon - wind , and makes big plays with grave
2 -cross porter - lv 2 works well with junk synchron and debris
1 armageddon knight - sends porter to grave instant + in deck thinning and presence
3 -NS dark panther - tricky guy dark attribute so is needed for both DAD and simorgh , and the ability to copy brionac, judgement dragon, DAD , etc is priceless
1 - NS hummingbird - wind/engine/fooder , u use his ef first turn and get 2500+ not bad
1 - NS grand mole - lockdown and anti synchro
1 - NS aqua Dolphin - ok is u want control u want this guy
2 - dandylion - ... DANDYLION
1 - sangan - search almost anything in the deck

ok so the monster line up is pretty simple and kinda big
but gets the requirement monsters where they suppose to be

im gonna go straight to the traps

2 -Anti- Spell Fragrance - ok this one makes the lockdown with dark simorgh and slows down ur opponent , just dont kill urself with this one cuz trust me u can

1 -Royal oppression - self xplanatory and please dont tell me that u will kill ur own Dark simorgh cuz ill ask Scorp to kick u out of here LOL just kidding ..... but i will

Spells ... yes i only put 3 traps do u have a problem with it ah??

3 -Convert Contact - deck thinning Draw Engine/sets simorgh or even Dad
1 -Allure of Darkness - Draw power
1 -Pot of avarice - just one because of the deck if it had some different mosnters then would be ok at 2
1 - folish burial - dandylion/cross porter/fooder placement
1 - Reinforcement of the Army- Knight,Porter,junk,dolphin
3 -upstart goblin - ok u need to draw and u need to SS , so i didnt put Duality and also this one is less expensive
2 -book of moon - NO simorgh wont prevent u from putting his monsters facedown
1 - Giant Trunade -....
1 - Monster Reborn ....
1 - Dark hole ....

oko so the deck does not Draw like crazy BUT its thinned up like crazy ,
sometimes u would have horrible hands , yes you will but also GBS has hands plugged with mosnters

if u set simorgh fragrance u have a lot of control
add oppression get more control
and if ur asking about kalut or honest?
well guess what little Water Warrior will clear those F*ng mosnters from you?

this is a very Fun/ debris hime type /character/tech/lockdown deck to run and i suggest u to try it out

hope u like it
and if u dont I HAVE TwO WORDS FOR YOU
.... Dont care......

this is nero Directly from the LWO saying to you
Nero out
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:01 pm

this is an awesome idea. its like a junk and debris but with simorgh instead of chaos sorcerer haha.

great article nero, very informative haha. i might try and make one now =b
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: lol   Set cards needed or not? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:20 am

wow u read the whole thing?
cool , thanks for the feedback
and sure try it out its a very cool deck
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 am

Nice articel, Simorgh is great lockdown material, I just have one question, why include so many spells if the deck focuses on activating simorgh and anti-magic early in the game?[Yes, I have a problem with 3 traps] lol!
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

well why so many spells? , to speed up the deck
why use so many spells with anti spell fragrance ?? because u need to use the spells to set the whole thing

and u have a problem with only 3 traps
i have 2 words 4 u .... dont care :p

na well sometimes have to slowdown ur own deck in order to get some advantage
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 am

I like the idea, i never considered to run simorgh with neo spacians, i always runed it with a Hero and zombie engine. the monarch version is very unstable cuz you dont have draw power. the quicdraw/dandy engine add control to the deck and thats good.Why isn't horus LVL8 a dark monster so we could lockdown the oppoenent for free Razz

I just want to add that dark simorgh is being used in japan in that deck that used only onsters. i think they call it the black night deck. the deck use the quickdraw/armagerddon/monarcks/level eater engine and it seems to work pretty well. they dont use draw power to speed up the deck but with all the effects of the monsters they use, they can make a comme back at any moment of the game.

Thx for the article Nero Wink

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 am

Pretty nice idea, Simorgh is highly underrated. It's hard for me to say how the deck should run though...I intinctively want to spam traps so deck like these are harder for me to build (I used to have the same issue with Lightsworn varients). Looks pretty good though, it's worth a try to use
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:50 am

thanks for all your feedback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set cards needed or not?   Set cards needed or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Set cards needed or not?
Page 1 of 1