Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series

Go down 
+4
Harper7000
Scorpion67
nerolwo
SabreW
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SabreW

SabreW

Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series Empty
PostSubject: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 am

I may be late hearing about this, but I was looking at the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki and I ran across this little tidbit of information. Turns out that there will be a new Yu-Gi-Oh! series coming out in Japan. It's called Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL and there's some new stuff that comes with it. New characters, new monsters, a new "Excess Summon" method. It looks okay, but I'm not sure. More information here:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 am

wow more marketing lol
nice info
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:18 am

Yeah i heard that too, the new sumons sounds weird tho, its like synchro sumoning without a tuner and you have to send the monsters to a specific area instead of the grave. we dont even have space for the RFG i our playmats, we improvsie spots XD now we will have too improvise a spot for that too. some players will mix up their graves, RFG and the new spot i guess.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 am

I'm not sure what to think about this. My first instinct is to hate it for trying to compete with how good 5ds is, 5ds would be a good way to end the series. Sure it has a few plot holes but the characters, decks, and storyline far outshines the other series. At first glance I don't really want a new series but that's what I though about GX and 5ds when they came out. I'll probably grow to like it eventually. And (don't laugh) but it kinda makes me sad. This will be the fourth series of yugioh. I remember watching the first series when it first came out when I was a little kid, and it's an odd feeling to look back and see how far I have come. and how far yugioh has come for that matter. We've come from a game of Summoned Skulls and normal 1800 beatsticks to sophisticated decks like Quickdraw Dandywarrior. Btw with exess summon it seems like the monsters go on top of each other or something. Idk if they'll change the game much unless they have broken effects
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 am

well change the game is not always a bad thing. The reason why they made the synchros was actualy because the game was dying. Yugioh lost lot of popouularity long time ago and the synchrs saved the game. Lot of people came back to the game because of that. I just hope Exess sumons wont be a total failure XD
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 am

well they're not that hard to summon so i don't think they're a total failure haha
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Well thats one of the things i dont like. You see, Exess sumons are made from the hand, and that will probably mean that tribute monsters will loose popularity because the exess sumons will probably easier to sumon and that sucks.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Well you gotta to admit! This serie seems more interesting then having duel on motocycle! XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:06 pm

What are you talking about :O there's nothing like dueling on a motorcycle that is actualy on auto pilot Razz nah for real it sucks Razz But yusei was a cool main character. He is so cooler than jaden -.- I hope the next main character will not be a kid like jaden and normal yugi.
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am

Wow, put up news about something new and it turns to a debate of future expectations. XD I say we drop it now, give it a while to hit Western shores and then talk about it when we have more info on it.

And, scorp. I hate to disappoint ya, but the wiki has pictures of the main character. His name's Yuma and he's looking pretty kid-like.

Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series Yuma480
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:25 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
well change the game is not always a bad thing. The reason why they made the synchros was actualy because the game was dying. Yugioh lost lot of popouularity long time ago and the synchrs saved the game. Lot of people came back to the game because of that. I just hope Exess sumons wont be a total failure XD

yeah, it doesn't make me sad bc i don't want the game to change (synchros were the best thing that ever happened to yugioh), i'm sad bc it makes me feel like i'm a sentimental old man xD. to me, the yugi was a kid who was helped by an adult, Jaden was a kid who eventually turned into an adult, and Yusei was pretty much an adult. dunno what the new guy's gonna be like

sabre: ah, i love the ridiculous hair that yugioh character have haha
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 am

For me the best yugioh series were the ones with adults, just because it doesn't give me that feeling "Why am I watching this kiddie show?"
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 am

New series is ok...but I don't know how will new game change effect a game.If there will be a new game change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series   Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! Series
Page 1 of 1