Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePlant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX Empty
PostSubject: Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX   Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 am

Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX Plant_10

I have been having trouble beating plant decks so i thought how about i make 1 and i came up with this RATE & FIX
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX   Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 am

2/10. No offense but your cards are kinda random and you don't have much of a deck engine. By deck engine I mean what is the point of your deck, what are you trying to do? A deck needs to be versatile, but you have a bunch of small strategies going on like black garden that takes away from synchroing. A gigavise deck would be better, would you like me to fix it to make it a gigavise? Also maybe check out my article on deck engines/rescue cat engine and scorpion's (?)(maybe fallen king's) article on staples you need in every deck
Back to top Go down

Plant Synchro Deck RATE & FIX
Page 1 of 1