Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePharmacist's GFX I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pharmacist's GFX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pharmacist's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Pharmacist's GFX   Pharmacist's GFX EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:44 pm

dont wanna post the ones before thise one so im starting my gfx over

Pharmacist's GFX 19666314
Pharmacist's GFX Perm_a13

Latest:
Pharmacist's GFX Comple11
Back to top Go down

Pharmacist's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacist's GFX   Pharmacist's GFX EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Latests

Pharmacist's GFX Sig_111
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_212
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_311
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_411
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_512
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_611
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_711
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_811
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_911
Pharmacist's GFX Sig_1011
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Pharmacist's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacist's GFX   Pharmacist's GFX EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:09 pm

good job! 9/10 KIU! Wink
Back to top Go down
TMiracle

TMiracle

Pharmacist's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacist's GFX   Pharmacist's GFX EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:20 am

I don't like your works.
You got serious problems with text and focial points, only few sigs have this problem half solved. Also most of them are full of bad looking details, do not just use plain brushes, it's just, idk - looks so wrong, you should find more complex ways of doing background presence. There are too much of unneeded/missplaced details.
Also there are problems with composition, placing render in the middle isn't a good choise, unless render requires such a place itself, but in your signatures, middle composition really doesn't look good.

So yeah, that's a short critic about your sig's, you should check out some tutorials, and i wish you luck in becoming better gfxer.

-peace
Back to top Go down
http://tmiracle.deviantart.com

Pharmacist's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacist's GFX   Pharmacist's GFX EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 am

well first, not all renders belong to the sides of the sig -.- i no which ones are good in the middle and sides and seems you always put to the sides...wich some renders dnt belong
Back to top Go down
TMiracle

TMiracle

Pharmacist's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacist's GFX   Pharmacist's GFX EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 am

Actually it's a problem with render itself.
Some of your signatures uses static renders, these kind of renders are hard to put and hos a very little or no so called "flow".
And it's not just about the sides, it may be near middle, but NOT exact, i'm not saying that you just need to keep everything at side, just do not put it in exact middle. Exact middle is just not right and shouldn't be done. (There may be exeptions too actually, but that for active renders, with concentration points outside exact middle line - as you can see example in tut i gave you)

for example in this tutorial http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=signature+tutorial#/dwrqoq you can find a bit of info about focial points and signature flow.

There's just one tut, you should look for a lot more, read them, and try to understand why is that so. And don't just depend on them, have your own mind too, they are just tools to improve.
Back to top Go down
http://tmiracle.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Pharmacist's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacist's GFX   Pharmacist's GFX Empty

Back to top Go down

Pharmacist's GFX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Other Forums :: Galleries :: GFX Gallery-
Jump to: