Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeScrap Archfiend I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scrap Archfiend

Go down 
+2
Ray1500
Scorpion67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Well guys, if you did the sneek peak today, you sure know about this card. Scrap archfiend. This is the card you get when you do the sneek peak for Duelist revolution. At 1st sight, this card SUCK because this synchro have no effect BUT after some time looking at this card you realise that it is a level 7 synchro with 2700 atk. this is a descent amount of attack. I cant think of any other level 7 synchro with no sumoning restriction stronger than him. I really think it deserve a space in the extra deck, what do you think guys

Scrap Archfiend ScrapArchfiendDREV-EN-UR-LE
Back to top Go down
Ray1500

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Maybe it can renew Strengths in Salvo Decks, I Mean it's power Went Way Down Since Dark Strike Fighter Was Banned. This Monster is stronger Than Him So Yeah, Power To Salvo Decks Very Happy Also Perhaps Skill Drain with Some Synchro Summoning Could get a boost? I'm Not Sure XD
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:22 pm

man i can't believe i forgot about the sneak peek! T_T

i really want this card!
Back to top Go down
Ray1500

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Don't Worry John, It'll be Released as A Super Rare In The Pack XD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am

o.o no eff, that sound cool ;P I would want it, but I have no use for IRL cards -.-
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:40 am

You can still treade it to those that were in the sneek peak. I got my Scrap archfiend at the begining of the day and at then end of the day i had 5. Looks like the noobs only saw a synchro with no effect and they started trading it for crap and some just gave it away XD.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:10 am

I think it's a great card, fir whatever reason I always seem to synch for lv7s, so I generally hve a backup psychic lifetrancer for a beatstick if I need it. This one is way better though ^^. Can't wait until I get a copy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 pm

I have 3 Scrap archfiends right now in my binder and for some reason i dont want to trade them :S i see potential in this card, the 1st tuner that came to my mind for him is salvo of course, but you can even synchro him with eccentric boy, eccentric boy effect negates the effect of the monster you synchro but who cares, he have no effect XD.
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 am

Yeah he is very good lvlv 7 synchro option. It can beat Stardust Ciaus etc sth that Black Rose and Lifetrancer couldnt do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrap Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrap Archfiend   Scrap Archfiend Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrap Archfiend
Page 1 of 1