HomeDGA to D-Den to nothing? I_icon_mini_portalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

DGA to D-Den to nothing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

DGA to D-Den to nothing? Empty
PostSubject: DGA to D-Den to nothing?   DGA to D-Den to nothing? EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:40 am

Greetings to all remaining members of this now old community.
I've been inactive for a long time, but i checked the academies from time to time, and well, i saw DGA got revamped. But at the same time, i saw no activity here at all. Somebody please tell me if there are still ambitions existing here. As i can realize none of the old admins (harp,vong, scorp) aren't here. So please update me, anyone.
I am just curious about the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: DGA to D-Den to nothing?   DGA to D-Den to nothing? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 am

I'm still here, I guess.... Scorp fell off of the face of the earth first, Vongeh left the site in the hands of Gallade and Guts, and Harper went ghost last. I post on things I feel I can still write about, so I guess my talent isn't really being used for anything important atm since no one is really promoting the site at all.

DGA to D-Den to nothing? Mine_gfx_nigguh_ro_1994
DGA to D-Den to nothing? 008
DGA to D-Den to nothing? LinkinParkFan
DGA to D-Den to nothing? KillersFan
DGA to D-Den to nothing? 051
DGA to D-Den to nothing? AnimeFan

DGA to D-Den to nothing? ShcokMaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: DGA to D-Den to nothing?   DGA to D-Den to nothing? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:32 am

Nothing exactly. Site is pretty much dead tbh. I'm still "here",I'm just not posting anything anymore.Like I said in the other thread,we don't have enough people who contribute so I don't see a point in sticking around.

We'd need like 3-4 guys who post almost daily and promote the site to get out of this hole.
That or we just let it die.

Scorpion67: im so gangovered !!! im  starting to hate alchoool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

PostSubject: Re: DGA to D-Den to nothing?   DGA to D-Den to nothing? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:07 pm

I check in from time to time but I don't post anymore ever since the banlist system changed. I'm an OCG and I can't relate much now since gameplay is different between both formats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DGA to D-Den to nothing?   DGA to D-Den to nothing? Empty

Back to top Go down

DGA to D-Den to nothing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Other Forums :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: