Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeanswer these? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

answer these?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: answer these?   answer these? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 am

hi every one here alot of quistions that u can answer them and u can ask if u didnot know the true answer

1-i have stardust and dark archifiend dragon
u donot have any card on the field and no cards in ur hand and its ur draw phace

which card u want to draw to save u????

2-i summond chaos sorcerer and u used torrential and it goes to grave

can i use call of haunted to SS him again and why?

3-if grand mole battle with catastor what will happen catastor back to extra and grand mole to my hand or catastor eff destroy mole ? and why?

4-what typr of decks u must use 60 card in it and why?

5-if i have Ladd and u have Ladd both have 2800 atak and i activated mirroe force who will negate it and who will negate the other Ladd eff and why?

hope u injoy with these fast quistions i will wiat untill u answer these and i will post the answers

i will wait untill i have 10 answers and i will give marks

for 1st place 100 point

2nd place 50

@@@hell kaiser@@@

Last edited by Hell Kaiser on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

cancelled my old post.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 am

Ok then as vongola said the answer will be in PM :O

Last edited by Shock on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 am

If we make this than do the answering in a PM so that others don't see the answer and afterward you can announce the correct answers
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 am

ok i'll do that
Back to top Go down

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

shock answer was

1)Ok,I find question 1 a little unclear like.If I have 3 skull servant,2 king of skull servant and 3 the lady in wight I could draw another king and just attack for 5500 damage.Or if there were 3 darks I could summon DaD attack stardust then kill Archfiend with eff.If I had 20 monsters in grave I would like Chaos Necromancer.If I had a strong zombie I would like BoM,if I had mezuki and plaguespreader I would try to synchro.So it all depends :-/

2)He can be special summoned again because his requirements have been met and he's semi-nomi and not nomi

3)Since Grand Mole is an optional effect and catastor is optional,catastor will always be chain link 1 and mole link 2 so they would return back

4)In my opinion,absolutely NO DECK must have 60 cards but it's your call.Other than that I'd Skull Servant Beatdown but the deck's still risky. (Get Magical Merchant,dump nearly whole deck,summon necromancer/king and attack to win game easily.Zombies and Book of moons help too as well as heavy)

5)Only the first Light And Darkness Dragon will resolve.The turn player's will resolve first.The second will try to activate it's effect but in vain.So only the turn player's dragon will lose 500 atk and 500 def...

legendaryfrost answer was

1)Ok, for question one u should draw penguin soldier, that way no matter which monster attacks first, they will both go to ur hand

2) You can because his sp summon requirements have been met already.

3) Grand mole would be destroyed because although both their effects activate at the same time, Grand mole's effect is optional but catastor's isn't optional.

4) I think a Light Sworn deck needs 60 cards because of their mil effects. Most of the powerful combos involve having at least 3 LS on the field which makes you discard about 6 cards every end phase.

5) Both of them will negate the mirror force but then they will both continue to negate each others effects until they get to 800ATK and 400DEF. In which case the mirror force will be activated against the attacking LaDD which will leave only one dragon.

redgar answer was

1st: Threatening Roar one of them will be gone and you ll delay your defeat

2nd: Yes he is a semi nomi monster

3rd: Well since catastor's effect is mandatory it will activate as chain link 1. Then Grand Mole's optional effect will activate9if the player wishes) to return catator and itself back to the hand.

4th: No deck should use 60 cards lol...

5th: i am not sure about this but i i attack and u use mirror force then my ladd will negate first and yours will negate mine i think.

Back to top Go down

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 pm

here is the answer of these and marks

1-many of u thought that the quistion wasnot clear but i meat it actually

becouse i saied which card u need to draw so the berfect card that will helo u

was penguin soldier but any cool answer is ok to me Very Happy its a quistion for free (2 marks)

2-u can summon him again as its semi nomi (2-marks)

3-grand mole win Since Grand Mole is an optional effect and catastor is optional,catastor will always be chain link 1 and mole link 2 so they would return back(2-marks)

4-i was joking as no deck in this game must have 60 maaaaaaan its big lolz so the answer is no deck must have this number(2-marks)

5-the best quistion with the best short answer from shock read it (2-marks)

Only the first Light And Darkness Dragon will resolve.The turn player's will resolve first.The second will try to activate it's effect but in vain.So only the turn player's dragon will lose 500 atk and 500 def...

so we have here

shok reslut (10/10) nice job u won this little challinge Smile 100 point added

redgar result(8/10) nice job the quistion was hard but u are nice too 50 point added

frost result(4/10) umm ok u answerd 2 its nice u need to learn more and hope u get 1st place next time

thnx every one sent me massages but these 3 are the best answers Very Happy

@@@HK@@@

Back to top Go down

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Hell Kaiser wrote:
3-grand mole win Since Grand Mole is an optional effect and catastor is optional,catastor will always be chain link 1 and mole link 2 so they would return back(2-marks)

Catastor is mandatory, i know it was just a typo. I thought i'd correct it either way. Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 am

Yeah Ladd rulings are 8 pages they always have sth weird Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkMatter

DarkMatter

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

1. depend on what card is in the graveyard, if it's filled, monster reborn might help.
if it's not, penguin soldier can solve the problem(though i don't know when i'll put him in my deck:P)
interception wave works as well.

5. Let's say my LaDD is X
your LaDD is Y
it's your turn

you attack with your LaDD
i activate mirror force(C1)
your LaDD activated first(because you're turn player)(C2)
my LaDD activated 2nd(C3)
=========================================
chainlink resolve backwards
3 )My LaDD resolve first, however, negation ruling says that you must directly chain the effect you want to negate, so it doesn't resolve, and doesn't lose atk/def
2) your LaDD resolve 2nd,and because it's directly chained to the MF, so it'll negate the mirror force and lose 500 atk/def
1) mirror force is negated
==========================================

yai, bumped some old thread Razz
wew so wat's the point of me defining your ladd as x and y =.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

answer these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: answer these?   answer these? Empty

Back to top Go down

answer these?
Page 1 of 1