Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMermail Abyssturge I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mermail Abyssturge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

Mermail Abyssturge Empty
PostSubject: Mermail Abyssturge   Mermail Abyssturge EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 pm

If i use Mermail Abyssturge's effect, can i return to my hand the same monster i discarded for cost ?
Back to top Go down
holykhayos

holykhayos

Mermail Abyssturge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Abyssturge   Mermail Abyssturge EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Yep, you can.
Back to top Go down
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

Mermail Abyssturge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Abyssturge   Mermail Abyssturge EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 am

I think it works like lumina, zombie master, and etc. We have a dispute about that rulings here, in the occurrence that I discard an atlantean marksman or heavy infantry and I choose that card to return to my hand they say the effect of the atlantean has missed the timing or has not fulfilled the condition. ?_? I got tired of their complaints so I went back to hero beat and beat the sorry losers again.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Mermail Abyssturge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Abyssturge   Mermail Abyssturge EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 pm

you can target the monster used for the discard if you already have something to target in your grave before you activate the effect.
Back to top Go down
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

Mermail Abyssturge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Abyssturge   Mermail Abyssturge EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 am

yeah they agree with that part, what they don't agree with is when for instance I discard Altantean Heavy Infantry with Abyssturge's effect, they say I can't activate the effect of Atlantean Heavy Infantry bcoz it wasn't confirmed to be in the grave??
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Mermail Abyssturge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Abyssturge   Mermail Abyssturge EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:31 pm

they are probably trying to compare it to the xx-saber darksoul ruling. it doesn't have to remain in the grave for the card to resolve, it just has to be discarded. so in your example you should be able to use heavy infantry's effect after Abyssturge's effect is finished resolving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mermail Abyssturge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Abyssturge   Mermail Abyssturge Empty

Back to top Go down

Mermail Abyssturge
Page 1 of 1