Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tortoise and the Hare

Go down 
+20
Placido
rjuto
Dukemon
allanpike
Xail Lynxz
SirFunchalot
gutsberserk
najex
LegendaryFrost
Pufka
PumpkinKingx
King007
j0hnb0i
NoUserName
XXEpIcE-HeRoSXx
zer0st0nez
Snilly
Vongola-x
NotSoGallantGallade
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

This tourney idea brought to you by... me. Lulz. Cool

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

REQUIREMENTS:
-Must have posted an intro
-Must be active
-Know how to use DN
-Must have posted at least 5 times

To join, post...
DGA Name:
DN Name:
Time Zone: GMT +/- #

RULES:

-Follow the current ban list.
-We will only use TCG legal cards, up to the Battle Pack.
-The duels will be Match Duels, with siding.
-Duels must be posted here as a reply and CONFIRMED from the opponent. There must also be screen(s) from the duel's results.
-The opponent who misses his/her match will be considered as LOST.
-You must use the same deck throughout the entire tourney.
-Inactive players will be removed from the tournament and banned from future events.

PRIZES:
Each member of the winning team receives:
100 DGA Points / 50 EXP
The MVP of the winning team will get an extra 100 points and 25 extra EXP.

TOURNEY BASICS:
-In this tourney, entrants will be divided into two teams: one will play with stun decks, and the other will use swarm decks. Thus the title (You get it now, I can tell. Razz).
-Each team will have 8 people, and all people must choose a deck from the lists below. Only one person may use each deck, which means that every deck will be taken.
-Send your decklist, once made, to LegendaryFrost for acceptance.
-You may challenge anyone on the opposing team to a match.
-If you or your opponent has to go during a duel that is already in progress, neither player may challenge anyone else until they finish their pending match.
-If someone loses, they're out of the tourney.
-Last team with members standing wins.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Stun:
Pufka (2-1)
Vongola-x
NotsoGallantGallade
Snilly (2-0)
Xail Lynxz

Swarm:
rjuto (2-1)
j0hnb0i
Draconus91
Darky Dark
King007

NOTE: As people get eliminated, they will have their names struck through on here. Once a whole team loses, the tourney's over.

Last edited by NotSoGallantGallade on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
allanpike

allanpike

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 am

It was more of calling it... though knowing my luck someone will take it before me so I'm left with a deck I don't know how to duel with.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 am

Vongola-x wrote:
LegendaryFrost wrote:
Updated the list, 2 free slots and 6 deck choices left :s

2 more ppl already registered: allanpike and dukemon... 16 ppl if I can count, so how is that 2 more free slots left?

It's called I only looked at the OP when I made the post ._.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 am

allanpike wrote:
It was more of calling it... though knowing my luck someone will take it before me so I'm left with a deck I don't know how to duel with.
Well, you could have easily just sent in the decklist and not reveal what you're using. And if it's taken, then you'll be noted of such. All in strategic secrecy. XD
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

OP edited, posts with deck choices have been edited (though I have a list muahahaha)~

Send in your decklists soon so we can start this baby up!
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 am

NoUserName has dropped, so we have an extra spot left for somebody. Preferably somebody good. Cool
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 pm

DGA Name: rjuto
DN Name: Laquer
Time Zone: -3

Idk wich deck is still avaliable, first post is outdated aparently, lol *please not that one...please...*
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:36 pm

The OP isn't outdated he'll add u when he logs in :I Also choose a deck .-.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 pm

The not crossed out ones are left, so please guys who haven't send the deck lists do so...I bet everyone wants to start....SEND lists NOW!!! :/
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 am

rjuto wrote:
DGA Name: rjuto
DN Name: Laquer
Time Zone: -3

Idk wich deck is still avaliable, first post is outdated aparently, lol *please not that one...please...*
Like Frost said, it's not outdated at all. People are just being lazy as hell, which means that there are several decks still available. Which means that you can send in your decklist and get it accepted. Which means that you should do so.

And yeah, like Vongeh said, get your decklists in ASAP. I wanna start this nao.
Back to top Go down
Pufka

Pufka

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:49 am

Oh come on people, I wanna start ASAP T.T
Back to top Go down
Placido

Placido

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 am

DGA Name: Placido
DN Name: !!Placido
Time Zone: GMT +2
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 am

Sign-ups are closed barring another person dropping.

Also, those of you who haven't sent in a decklist, your choices are the following:

Macro Stun
Junk Doppel
Karakuri

Get on that. Nao.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 am

members that haven't sent the decklists are: sirfunch, j0hnb0i and Xail Lynxz...I guess we will need 3 more to start -.-"
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
najex

najex

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Since its been such a long time I fear that (not very active) members who singed up befor might forget that this tournement still exist... and the longer this continues the greater the chanse of that happening is Crying or Very sad

As a last resort can't one player duel with 2 decks?
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

sorry for being away so looooong! i'll send my decklist as soon as i get home today. promise! =D
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

I don't think we'll be seeing funch sending his deck anytime soon :/ if he's on the blacklist, he won't send for the same reason, he's not here xD
Back to top Go down
Pufka

Pufka

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 am

Sorry, guys, heading out on a holiday trip, will be gone for about a week...so might not be able to make it Sad
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 am

decklist sent!
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:51 am

i suggest to exclude funch and xail from this tourney and that we get going already !
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 pm

That would present uneven teams, unless Vongy and Pufka both have Stun decks.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Xail sent in his deck too
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 am

Okay, well, Funch is indeed blacklisted and at the moment inactive, so... whoever first gets in a good Karakuri decklist and qualifies to participate in the tourney will get his spot. I'll edit the OP a bit once that's taken care of, mainly to show the two teams' members... though I do wonder if we should postpone the tourney for a little while because both Vongy and Pufka are gone for the time being...
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:10 am

If you can, take out vongy and pufka and ask another member to replace 1 of them, because if we have to postpone it, it may never get started.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm

I shall... and yeah, whoever wants in and sends the decklist in gets it. I'mma be gone pretty much all of this weekend, just checking in intermittently and maybe getting some time to chill Saturday night, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
najex

najex

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:45 am

torow I will have to leave on a vacation with my family for 3 weeks and I don't know how active I will be during that time.
Remove me from the list for now and if it turns out I can be online enough anyway I will sing up again if nobody has taken my place until than.

Or if the toiurny hansn't started in 3 weeks I can rejoin as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and the Hare   The Tortoise and the Hare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tortoise and the Hare
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Events :: Online Tournaments :: Finished Tournaments-
Jump to: