Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDo you want a new tournament? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you want a new tournament?

Go down 
4 posters

Tournament
Yes
Do you want a new tournament? I_vote_lcap86%Do you want a new tournament? I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Do you want a new tournament? I_vote_lcap14%Do you want a new tournament? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Do you want a new tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:54 am

Do you want a new tournament and would take part in it, while being ACTIVE?
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
adragnstear

adragnstear

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Vongola-x wrote:
Do you want a new tournament and would take part in it, while being ACTIVE?

I would like too depending what days or how you do it i may or may not b e able too
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Every tournament i participated in was cancelled and thus i vote no..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:19 am

The tournaments usually get cancelled, cuz ppl go inactive in them, or there aren't enough ppl to fulfill the requirements(kinda like Gallades 3v3 one)
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
The tournaments usually get cancelled, cuz ppl go inactive in them, or there aren't enough ppl to fulfill the requirements(kinda like Gallades 3v3 one)

I think anyone whose been around long enough knows that. It's that said reason why starting another one will just be a waste. Hardly anyone is active and whenever we've started a tournament it has died by the second round or it simply hasn't garnered enough interest. Look at the Genesis Guilds, their return was heralded as a new dawn in DGA and they're just as dead as the rest of the academy.

“Kill the head and the body will die.”
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:12 am

Guilds need the members to put in effort to complete the quests, so far only a few ppl even try ainything in it other than the quiz(hence why I haven't made another one).
Back to top Go down
adragnstear

adragnstear

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:37 am

Back in the day on NDA, (and every other name it had) Tournaments almost never got canceled. Think most people showed up and kept with the tournaments because prizes and or privileges where given out to the top 2 or 4 depending on turnout of tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a new tournament?   Do you want a new tournament? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want a new tournament?
Page 1 of 1