Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home"Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AltaYr

AltaYr

"Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. Empty
PostSubject: "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.   "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Since my boos is to lazy or to busy to make the second trailer I'm gonna post a screen with all the cards I made so far.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AltaYr on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.   "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 am

Dawn of a new era? Isn't this just YGOPro? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.   "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 am

It is.
Back to top Go down
AltaYr

AltaYr

PostSubject: Re: "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.   "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 am

"Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" is a project for YGOPro, we are adding custom anime cards for a new section "Anime Section" and we are integrating a ladder system as well.

Vongeh if you you still don't believe me then try to find those cards in YGOPro and if you find them you have 1000 beers FREE Wink , and then tell me its just YGOPro Smile))
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.   "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 am

Mind dropping that screen into a spoiler mate? Nice designs btw
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
AltaYr

AltaYr

PostSubject: Re: "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.   "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 am

Alex the designs were 10 min job but the M*F script its the biggest pain in my ass I ever had, let me give you an example, for legendary dragons fusion I spend 5 hours to make them self-destroy in the presence of the Seals only when they are on my side of the field and not on either side of the field. Also I spend a couple of days to finish all Seals effects and requirements and not the last, right now I finished the script for "Mirror Knight Calling" took me 3 hours to limit the counters of the "Mirror Knights Tokens" to 1 and not more.
Conclusion: don't work on the script if your not a pro, I am doing that and I get my ass punished, still I'm progressing and little by little I'm better and better Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.   "Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards. Empty

Back to top Go down

"Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of a New Era" Latest Cards.
Page 1 of 1