Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDN users please !!!! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DN users please !!!!

Go down 
+5
Dukemon
SirFunchalot
gutsberserk
LegendaryFrost
nerolwo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

DN users please !!!! Empty
PostSubject: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Hey man i feel like in the mood of making a rant and here it goes
U see how in dueling network Blue is for Rated, and green for Unrated?
ok and now u see those text that people are allow to make?
aint those funny?
so PLEASE DO NOT, post this when u are playing on DN dont be an idiot nor stupid

first of all let me tell you this
As per a Silver Letter Mod ( wont say name because vongola will KGP me) : You are not allowed in a Rated game to Say NO : specific deck or card. if a player joins your game with the specific deck/card u ask no to play it will be still be continue as a regular duel.
SO PLEASE DONT TYPE IN : NO WIND UPS/ INZEKTORS / TCG only/ OCG only , cuz in rated its suppose to be competitive cuz u know its for .... points...... WOW so if u dont want to play a certain deck go to UNRATED
In an Unrated duel( i do this a lot) .... if the person that joined ur game has that deck/card simply quit. and i do say i do this a lot, cuz i test decks here, and always say NO heroes / Tour guide / Exodia cuz i hate watching people play SOLO with exodia and only 1 guy at locals has tour guides. so most likely i dont even have to bother.

ok ok lets continue with other post
NO QUITTERS!!!!!!
in RATED : ok this is so annoying in rated, cuz true, i hate when people simply quit, cuz i want EXP for Sleeves but theres NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT
UNRATED: LMFAO really?? really??? no quitters in unrated? oh man sometimes i will just join that duel and quit after they set his first turn just for the lulz ( yes sometimes im in that mood and sometimes i just have bad connection) and cmon , in unrated most of the time ( i know its gonna be like 3 or 4 of u that will say I DONT DO THAT) but , most people if u play this cards or show em with duality, u will see a rage quit ASAP!!!!!
Exodia, Wind ups, Inzektors, Rescue Rabbit, DW and some others that i cant remember right now
and its obvious Cuz thats why theres a RATED AREA FOR META DECK DUH!!!! ( exodia is not meta but it barely lets u play)
so please if u are using meta dont go to rated cuz it will only show u 2 things how people dont wanna play vs meta and that u are really afraid of losing Points on rated or that u are totally a Retard cuz u need to really practice to use .... WIND UP LOOP??? LMFAO

and dont even try to Rage on the player via Private chat. cuz with just a simple screen shot u can get banned
Also dont take bull from no one, a few days ago , i was testing my Photon Skill drain deck. ( yes im being called lame for this 2, just like my T.g. Skill drain hope i dont get called netdecker is someone tops with this) and the guy was running chaos dragons. he beat me 1900 - 0 with an honest. , before i reduced my LP he told me Admit defeat, go to hell and get a real deck.
at that point i was like ..... really? really? so i got a screen shot. and he told me Admit or i will Ban You.... YES IT WAS A DN ADMIN!!!!!! saying this in an UNRATED GAME.
So as the SOB that i am , i LMAO and told him sure ban me i took a screenshot and will show another admin u are harrasinme. after that i gained all my 8k LP Razz yes i was being a dick cuz he told me GET a real deck using a chaos dragon deck.... ok its a decent deck , but u can build it with a few bucks so what did he meant with real deck? .....
I GOT BANNED!!!!! FOR A DAY!!!!!!. or not......
i logged in to my other account that i use for playtesting quietly and talked to a bigger rank mod the silver letter one, show him the SCreen shot he unbanned me and told me im gonna talk to that mod.....

So yes my DGA brothers. u dont have to take shit from anybody BUT DONT BE STUPID and dont Text shit either.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
FEMALE ONLY/GIRLS ONLY

WTF really?? you are gonna hook a girl in DN for cyber sex and dueling??? really??? o man CMON REALLY???? i dont need to xplain how this is lame right?

This is NERO from the LWO saying DONT BE A DN RETARD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 pm

nerolwo wrote:

Also dont take bull from no one, a few days ago , i was testing my Photon Skill drain deck. ( yes im being called lame for this 2, just like my T.g. Skill drain hope i dont get called netdecker is someone tops with this)

Nero, we need to talk about how pro we are, cuz I destroy with that deck Cool

But yh you are right on the stuff mentioned, especially the part where that admin was being a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:42 am

I remember the duel note of someone was " Meta decks please , no OP decks"

LOL
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:09 am

"NO BURN, STALL, OTK, META"

I go in with Transition Burn and boy was he mad
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 am

Well it's actually alright to state TCG/OCG although even if the person doesn't respect it and goes against it anyway it does nothing. Otherwise this is all very true.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:54 am

nerolwo wrote:

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
FEMALE ONLY/GIRLS ONLY

WTF really?? you are gonna hook a girl in DN for cyber sex and dueling??? really??? o man CMON REALLY???? i dont need to xplain how this is lame right?

i always lmao when i see these. i always picture them thinking, "maybe Mechajaeyun will finally play with me (insert forever alone face)"
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 am

wtf is mechajaeyun?
Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 am

SirFunchalot wrote:
wtf is mechajaeyun?

haha wondering this myself
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:05 am

lol shes like a chubby 16 year old hipster girl, whats the appeal?
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:32 pm

I don't think people that go on DN searching for girls have very high standards.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 pm

oh yea sorry. she's a friend of mine that plays. it's funny because all of her fanboys add her on facebook and comment on every post that she makes hoping that she'll talk to them. it's fun to troll them lol
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

You can write TCG/OCG and the players will have to repect that, if they play an OCG card in a "TCG" game and make an irreversible game situation you get the win, happened to me yesterday, got win.

It wasn't so before, because there was no DN note proof, the new "admin logs" now show us the notes and even the entire duel, what was selected, send to grave, played and said....everything, so admins have it easier and cheaters will have a way harder life now.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN users please !!!!   DN users please !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DN users please !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Articles :: Official Articles :: Nerolwo's Articles-
Jump to: