Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDGA description I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DGA description

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DGA description Empty
PostSubject: DGA description   DGA description EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Hello people from DGA. I am the maker of Pseudo Space. The forum is unknown but we already started the first event on it. It is just opened. It is a forum for tourney hosting, but, as all forums have some trick, this one has too. Id like all academies to be involved into this, including the first event. So DGA is new but still an academy, right? Wink

Well, ive posted this topic in older academies earlier. So if someone knows to describe your home academy (in this case DGA), then do it here with smart words, that description will be in Pseudo Space later. The description should have at least 5 rows here.
After the description, if you agree and give me the permission, i can post the event topic from pseudo space, so DGA members may join too Smile
Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

DGA description Empty
PostSubject: Re: DGA description   DGA description EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:31 am

DGA is an academy created by Vongola-x, Scorpion67 and Fallen King. The Dueling Genesis Academy name was chosen by Vongola-x and the 3 of us decided to start an academy together after having some problems in other academies as Admins and Moderators. The creation of DGA took less than 1 week thx to the hard work of Fallen King as the Main Graphic Worker and the academy is having good activity and we are having new members every day. We hold interesting and exciting tournaments: with lots of different rules and bans. We also do elimination AND swiss type tournaments. Most of the members here are very friendly and helpfull. We are an active academy and we are having a lot of fun together. If you aren't joining us then you are missing something really good! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

DGA description Empty
PostSubject: Re: DGA description   DGA description EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 am

Thank you vong. This is what i have as a shorter, PS compatible description Smile

DGA is having good activity and we are having new members every day. We hold interesting and exciting tournaments with lots of different rules and bans. We also do elimination AND swiss type tournaments. Most of the members here are very friendly and helpfull. We are an active academy and we are having a lot of fun together. If you aren't joining us then you are missing something really good!

If you want to add something later. do it, we have no problem changing this Smile
This is already put in Pseudo Space. Although, people can't see this yet. No academy sub forum is visible. To have it visible you have to achieve GBT award in this first tournament by having most wins as an academy
Thank you for the attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DGA description Empty
PostSubject: Re: DGA description   DGA description Empty

Back to top Go down

DGA description
Page 1 of 1